K-8 & Ungraded
Public charter
Hoboken, NJ

Posted December 15, 2013
I'm a 5th grade student of Elysian. Elysian has very good staff, teachers, etc. I'm learning a lot. I have a few allergies, so they are very careful with me. The only thing that could improve is the school food. It does not always appeal to me.

Elysian Cs Of Hoboken 4

Posted August 22, 2013
Just starting in kindergarten for my boys. So far the school is making this family feel very welcomed!

Posted March 22, 2013
Great School!!!! my Daughter was in this school since Kindergarden and she had some problems with reading and writing and school and teacher took care about it, they give her a lot of help asking the state for extra classes and drs reviews, when my daughter was in 5th grade, she was like 60% in her acacdemic but when she finishied her 8th grade she finshed with 99% of her academic, 101 IQ, she finished her 8th grade in Elysian and she was READY to go any school that why she is a student of Bergen County Technology School Paramus, she is a HONOR STUDENT since she start high school because with the education that she had, when she star HS everything was so easy for her, her major class is Medical Office Assistent, she has 111 IQ, GPA 3.7 and she was accept to New Heaven University, CT and has interview in Harvard University. "THANKS TO ELYSIAN SCHOOL", Because they gave her what she need and I'm a proud Mother, people just see what they want to see, take time to be in the school, meet the teacher, get involved in their kids activities and ask techer about your kids education and you will see results. Again Thanks Elysian.

Posted January 15, 2013
Great, great school. The teachers go above and beyond, getting to know their students and educating them. The administration is approachable, energetic and always looking for ways to improve. The students are happy at school and engaged! Couldn't be happier to be a part of such a wonderful community.

Elysian Cs Of Hoboken 0

Posted April 19, 2010
The quality of education, feeling of community, and commitment of ECS is amazing. And all done on a shor string budget!!

Posted February 10, 2010
Yes, I'm a student at Elysian Charter School, and yes, I love it. All that progressive, positive, leadership stuff is- I'll agree- a bit of an exaggeration, but true to some extent. Currently, I am in 8th grade, and though there could be some improvements to my classes, what school doesn't? We all know each other, and the environment there is really good to learn and grow. Each teacher can individually talk to us and figure out how to teach us in the best possible way. They also keep us studying in a way that is both entertaining and interesting. They really prepare us for high school, and even provide an Algebra 1 course for us.

Elysian Cs Of Hoboken 1

Posted October 23, 2009
A progressive school, emphasizing the unique attributes of each child.. guiding them to strategically flourish as individuals...blah..blah. I am very disappointed in the lack of concern, accountability, and professionalism of this school and some of its staff. These teens leave her ill informed and not ready for their high school years...to say the least!! They need a new Director...one concerned with the students and not the check....the staff will follow...the tail follows the head.

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted February 27, 2009

Elysian Cs Of Hoboken 2

Posted February 12, 2008
I agree, no academic accountability for the upper grades!

Elysian Cs Of Hoboken
301 Garden Street, Hoboken, NJ  07030
Last modified Elysian Cs Of Hoboken is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elysian Cs Of Hoboken Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top