Posted September 20, 2014
Love this school! Its my sons first year here and love how its going. They are top notch with dealing with children with food allergies and any other sicknesses. The nurse is excellent and keeps you updated on whats going on. The teachers are so caring, and very involved. The principal is also very caring about the children and what goes on with the school and will answer any questions you may have. Overall, its a very welcoming, loving learning environment. We will be sending my daughter next year for kindergarten.

St Benedict School 4

Posted October 07, 2013
Extremely happy with this school. Our two children attend and we find it a challenging, caring, dynamic school. We appreciate the structure the Catholic tradition provides. We are pleased with the enrichment and extracurricular opportunities the school offers. The sense of community is a huge bonus and the principal is a terrific leader.

Posted September 08, 2013
I am just a new mom to SBS but am so far blown away! The building climate is like a taste of heaven. I am so blessed to be able to send my children to this school where I know that their entire person will be nurtured into becoming fully who they are. Teachers are given the freedom to teach. The administration is supportive and involved. Parents are regarded as primary in their role as educators of their children, not left out on the sidelines but necessary.

St Benedict School 1

Posted July 01, 2013
I agree with you. I am pulling my child out of this school. I feel I wasted my money by sending my child here. Very unprofessional staff.

Posted July 03, 2009
This is a great school. The principal is amazing. My child loves it here.

Posted February 27, 2009
I have been at this school for a few years and love it. I have high grades and th teachers and principal embrace it. They put I and others in classes, offer programs, and my classmate even went to the NJLC. With small classes, I know everyone and have many more friends. Great school!

Posted February 07, 2009

Posted December 18, 2007
Despite the fact that I am a public school math / science teacher with 12 years experience teaching both elementary and middle school grades, I choose to send my children to SBS. It is a wonderful school! My daughter is hearing impaired, and the education, care and devotion that she has received from all her teachers (and Ms. Lily, the principal) far surpassed what she received in the public school system. All the teachers and aides that I have encountered in SBS have been caring individuals who always go the extra mile to meet my daughter's special needs. Their curriculum is also more challenging than that taught in the local public schools. I am so glad that my daughter is in the care of SBS and can't wait to send my younger daughter there too!

Posted October 22, 2007
I am an 8th grade student from St. Benedict School, and i love it. I have been here since kindergarten, and our principal, Ms. Lily, all of the teachers, and all of the students are kind people. The students respect one another, the teachers are excellent, and our principal is very caring. I have had a great education at St. Benedict School, and I can't picture myself going to any other school.

St Benedict School 1

Posted September 24, 2007
I recently pulled both of my students out of St. Benedict School due to allegations of institutional abuse. I found the principal to be very unprofessional, especially when the incident was reported to her. The classes are very crowded and differentiated instruction is not offered. The current pastor, Fr. Dan, could care less about children and has made that very clear.

St Benedict School