K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The academics are lacking. Staff and teachers are rude to students. The school is poorly run. I am pulling my children out of the school this year.Save your money!

Excellent staff and caring Pricioal means a lot when picking a good school. My son graduated from there 2 years ago and the transition into SJV has been great so far. My daughter is in 7th grade and will graduate next year. Very pleased with the curriculum, teachers and the many activities available to the children. Mrs. Herrera

This school does not meet up to the standards that a Catholic school should. The classes were far overcrowded. A majority of the staff were very unprofessional, and disrespectful. I have witnessed staff disrespecting the children by calling them brats and annoying. And there was one incident when there was a broken window and the entire class was punished and had no recess for one child's mistake. I also have witnessed a large amount of bullying in the school, and more often than not, the staff did nothing to help. The priest Father Dan is extremely disrespectful to the children and parents. And the principal is very unprofessional. Nobody should have to pay this much for such a sub-par school.

Love this school! Its my sons first year here and love how its going. They are top notch with dealing with children with food allergies and any other sicknesses. The nurse is excellent and keeps you updated on whats going on. The teachers are so caring, and very involved. The principal is also very caring about the children and what goes on with the school and will answer any questions you may have. Overall, its a very welcoming, loving learning environment. We will be sending my daughter next year for kindergarten.

Extremely happy with this school. Our two children attend and we find it a challenging, caring, dynamic school. We appreciate the structure the Catholic tradition provides. We are pleased with the enrichment and extracurricular opportunities the school offers. The sense of community is a huge bonus and the principal is a terrific leader.

I am just a new mom to SBS but am so far blown away! The building climate is like a taste of heaven. I am so blessed to be able to send my children to this school where I know that their entire person will be nurtured into becoming fully who they are. Teachers are given the freedom to teach. The administration is supportive and involved. Parents are regarded as primary in their role as educators of their children, not left out on the sidelines but necessary.

I agree with you. I am pulling my child out of this school. I feel I wasted my money by sending my child here. Very unprofessional staff.

This is a great school. The principal is amazing. My child loves it here.

I have been at this school for a few years and love it. I have high grades and th teachers and principal embrace it. They put I and others in classes, offer programs, and my classmate even went to the NJLC. With small classes, I know everyone and have many more friends. Great school!

Despite the fact that I am a public school math / science teacher with 12 years experience teaching both elementary and middle school grades, I choose to send my children to SBS. It is a wonderful school! My daughter is hearing impaired, and the education, care and devotion that she has received from all her teachers (and Ms. Lily, the principal) far surpassed what she received in the public school system. All the teachers and aides that I have encountered in SBS have been caring individuals who always go the extra mile to meet my daughter's special needs. Their curriculum is also more challenging than that taught in the local public schools. I am so glad that my daughter is in the care of SBS and can't wait to send my younger daughter there too!

Last modified St Benedict School is a Private school that serves grades K-8