K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted August 29, 2011
I've been here ever since pre-school and I love it. The school has great teachers, a strong principal, and challenging academic programs. It has everything a good school needs.

Monmouth Academy 1

Posted July 22, 2011
I received an e-mail with a link to this site that I didn't know existed,asking us to write positive remarks.I was leaving this school but was told that I was locked into a contract,that I didn't think was fair due to the major changes.I will keep my opinions to myself and leave quietly next year,without signing a contract!

Posted July 22, 2011
This review is an attempt to counter the individual who is seems to want to destroy the reputation of our school. I AM NOT A TEACHER, and I DO NOT GET A CHECK from the school. Yes, we have had to make changes in these economic times - show me any business (and yes, private schools are businesses) which has not had to make changes. The Parent's Association GAVE $19,000 because we BELIEVE in the school and the work they do with our children; the school did NOT TAKE it. Yes, we will have a table at the Mon Cnty Fair because we (the parents) believe so strongly in what our chlidren get at this school that we want other parents and children who may be struggling with the public school environment to know they have a great option. Oh yes, and one thing the previous reviewer somehow failed to mention is that the school implemented a significant (~40%) cut in tuition this year to make it more feasible for families to attend in these difficult economic times. Less tuition means a smaller budget, we must stay on budget so things have to change (I think that's what they call LIFE). I truly don't understand the need to bash the efforts we are going through to survive these hard times.

Posted July 22, 2011
i'm not a teacher and i'm truly writing from the heart. i can honestly say that my 3 girls received an excellent academic education. the teachers there were focused on making sure the students learned. while they are a small school, they are doing their best (in this economy) to grow. a lot of excellent teachers have left but that only impacts the high school and not the the lower school. it's a wonderful place to start your young child's education in and who knows, maybe by they time they reach high school monmouth academy will be back to it's original glory of graduating doctors, lawyers, law-makers, engineers, and all the top professionals. we no longer go to MA because we're moving out of the area, and all the teachers my girls built a solid academic relationship with have left for various reasons, but i'm grateful for the excellent academic and social foundation my girls received at MA..

Posted July 22, 2011
We have been at Monmouth Academy for 7 years. I have two daughters that attend the school and we all love the school. What I love the most is the teachers and the quality of the education. If you want a school where your children are cared for, where the teacher really knows and cares about your child, where your child is challenged and rewarded, where you can relax and trust that your child will get the best education then MA is a great choice. The economy has been a challenge for the school like everywhere, but I have faith and trust that the MA is the best place for my children and I am grateful that we have another year there and I will do everything I can to keep the school going. I LOVE Monmouth Academy !

Posted July 22, 2011
Monmouth Academy is a FANTASTIC school at an affordable price. When I think about what I want in a school, I want a place that provides a great education AND a social environment that fosters respect for eachother and compassion as human beings. What I love most about this school is that it does both. My child attends the primary school and I can't say enough about the group of children who attend this school. They are all compassionate, polite, caring, respectful kids that treat eachother with kindness and a positive encouraging attitude. It really is a model for how a diverse group of children can come together in the right environment that fosters learning and social growth to become outstanding individuals. Combine this with incredibly small class sizes that allow for one on one interaction, tailored curriculums for each child, innovatiove ways to learn and you've got a great place ! They even teach 2 languages starting in Kindergarten - including Mandarin!

Posted July 22, 2011
I have been a student at Monmouth Academy for the last five years.This is an amazing school with excellent teachers. I can't wait to see my friends and teachers in September. New people should stop by at our school to see how happy we are to be there. I feel insulted to read bad reviews that are absolutely not true. Come and see for yourself! Monmouth Academy is a big family!

Monmouth Academy 4

Posted July 22, 2011
No person in their stable mind can write a bad review about Monmouth Academy. Any respectfull organization must obey the guidelines. Therefore noone should try to break the signed contract. Rules and regulations must be followed. Monmouth Academy rocks! The level of education is way beyong any other school. Teachers have a very close relationship with kids. They know everything about the kids, even what the children are thnking. You can absolutely be sure that your kids are in good hands!

Posted July 22, 2011
I love Momnouth Academy! I am a parent of 2 children, not a teacher. I can only say great words about this school. I would like to thank all the teachers for their hard work. It seems to me that it's the same person who is writing bad revews about such a great school. That person needs to get a life and stop doing nonsence.

Monmouth Academy 4

Posted July 12, 2011
Monmouth Academy is a small nuturing environment that focuses on my children's strength. Teachers know how to challenge but not overwhelm the students. The one on one attention allows them to excel academically. They love going to school and they have built a strong social circle with classmates of all ages.

Monmouth Academy