Posted August 30, 2014
Excellent school with great personal attention, love, & care for each student. First class facility, and sacrificial staff who genuinely love each child. We love LCS!

Posted October 24, 2012
I am a graduate of this school as well as a parent of 4 children who attend. I am very thankful for the high quality of education students receive, the distinctly Christian atmosphere, and the high values they are taught. They have brought me much happiness and success in life, and are doing the same for my 4 children now. This truly is a great school!

Liberty Christian School 0

Posted July 21, 2008
Liberty has been such a blessing to our family. It's amazing what the children learn and there is a great family atmosphere.

Posted January 04, 2008
Great school with good Christian values!

Liberty Christian School
521 Lakewood Farmingdale Rd, Howell, NJ  07731
Last modified Liberty Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Liberty Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top