PK-5 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Land O'Pines Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2015
LOP School needs to update its learning. I am not happy with it's Leadership since Ms. DeY took over.

Posted October 23, 2012
Great school , dedicated teachers and quality education ,my kid is lucky to have attended this school.

Posted July 27, 2008
My daughter is in the pre-school disabled program at LOP, and the school is amazing. She has made huge strides since starting, and the teachers really care. The principal takes the time to get to know all of the students names, and that says a lot as well. I am very happy to have her in such a wonderful environment.

Land O'Pines Elementary School 2

Posted May 05, 2007
My son has attended Land of Pines for four years. Since Mr. Thompson has left, standardized test scores have risen but overall education has declined. After all the good reviews I was so disappointed in the quality of his education. His class spent over six weeks working on testing packets at the exclusion of all other academics. If Land of Pines is the best we have to offer our children in regards to public school, then this Nation is in serious trouble.

Posted June 22, 2006
I went to Land O' Pines for 1st through 6th grade. I am now a college graduate. I loved this school, the teachers, and especially the Pricipal, Mr. Thompson. My teachers still remember me and so does he. It is wonderful to have that kind of a connection and I had a wonderful education. - D.K. '95

Land O'Pines Elementary School 4

Posted January 17, 2006
Land O Pines is a really good school, with great teachers. PTA is great as well.

Land O'Pines Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2005

Land O'Pines Elementary School

Posted April 07, 2004
My son has attented LOP for 3 years. He loved being in LOP. I loved the staff their. They all made me feel like my son was always safe. The best thing is that one day I brought my nephew who is 18 years old to parents day with me. Mr Thompson and Mrs. Cuccia actually remembered my nephew. That alone says alot. My son and I miss everyone very dearly. Keep up the great work.

Land O'Pines Elementary School
1 Pirates Way, Howell, NJ  07731
Last modified Land O'Pines Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.