K-5 & Ungraded
Howell, NJ

Posted April 20, 2011
Taunton school is an excellent environment that promotes a positive learning environment. This year they have begun the Leader in Me program which is an incredible program for elementary students that teaches the children to set goals for themselves and to work with other students towards common goals. Howell school district continues to impress me. We have had excellent teachers Mrs. Decker, Mrs. Cooney and Mrs. Lokerson! All the staff in the main office is excellent and we have the best principal I have only had positive experiences in this school.

Posted April 24, 2010
We love the teachers and the staff. Everyone is really good to the kids. I love that they teacher our kids to care about other people and the earth.

Taunton Elementary School 3

Posted April 21, 2010

Taunton Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
I love Taunton school because of the dedicated, loving teachers that work so hard to help the children acheive their goals. The teachers/staff have such a passion for their kids that the kids show it.

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted October 02, 2007
We entered Taunton in 2005 when our daughter was in 1st Grade. We could not be more pleased with the staff and teachers. Our daughter is now in the 3rd Grade and needs speech therapy. Her teacher is right there to help out to make sure our daughter gets what is needed for her to succeed! The PTA does so much for the kids. It's great to volunteer for a wonderful group! K.C. and Kathy, in the main office, are always there to help. We couldn't ask for a better school for our daughter! L. Cross, a parent

Posted March 27, 2007
We came to Taunton last year when my daughter was going into 4th grade. They made us feel accepted and welcome from day one to today. The staff is by far the best group of educators I have seen anywhere in the tristate area. The education itself is wonderful. The PTA is a wonderful group of people who truly made my family welcome. They have more music, art and sport programs than we are used to coming from a Public School in a large city.

Posted September 19, 2006
Taunton Elementary School is a school with a fantastic environment for my kids and me! They take the time to let you and your kids know that they are important. Taunton's mission is to teach your kids to the best of their ability. They have proven to be ahead of the any of the schools I've had my kids in. Even Fairfax County and Loudoun County, VA...two of the top schools in the nation. I was very pleased with the parental involvement and community efforts. You are part of one big family at Taunton Elementary in Howell, NJ.

Taunton Elementary School 3

Posted August 28, 2005
All in all this is an adequate, but mediocre school. The teachers are competent. My child is not a top performer and sometimes does not receive the amount of teacher involvement that is needed and could help him do better. Tax, budget, and local political issues detract from more parental invovlment. For the 2004-2005 school year this school was placed in the 'Early Warning' category for not having made 'Adequate Yearly Progress' under the 'No Child Left Behind Act.'

Posted April 02, 2005
- a former student

Taunton Elementary School
41 Taunton Drive, Howell, NJ  07731
Last modified Taunton Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taunton Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top