Bad
Good

the education my children received here was mediocre at best. The school wastes too much time on parenting the children and pushing their "Leader In Me" program and not enough time on teaching. Almost every child gets through this school with decent grades, but then the reality of test scores and middle school come and you realize how much your children were not ready. Still - there are some really great teachers at this school, so I won't say all is awful here, if you are lucky enough to get them.

Taunton school is an excellent environment that promotes a positive learning environment. This year they have begun the Leader in Me program which is an incredible program for elementary students that teaches the children to set goals for themselves and to work with other students towards common goals. Howell school district continues to impress me. We have had excellent teachers Mrs. Decker, Mrs. Cooney and Mrs. Lokerson! All the staff in the main office is excellent and we have the best principal I have only had positive experiences in this school.

We love the teachers and the staff. Everyone is really good to the kids. I love that they teacher our kids to care about other people and the earth.

I love Taunton school because of the dedicated, loving teachers that work so hard to help the children acheive their goals. The teachers/staff have such a passion for their kids that the kids show it.

We entered Taunton in 2005 when our daughter was in 1st Grade. We could not be more pleased with the staff and teachers. Our daughter is now in the 3rd Grade and needs speech therapy. Her teacher is right there to help out to make sure our daughter gets what is needed for her to succeed! The PTA does so much for the kids. It's great to volunteer for a wonderful group! K.C. and Kathy, in the main office, are always there to help. We couldn't ask for a better school for our daughter! L. Cross, a parent

We came to Taunton last year when my daughter was going into 4th grade. They made us feel accepted and welcome from day one to today. The staff is by far the best group of educators I have seen anywhere in the tristate area. The education itself is wonderful. The PTA is a wonderful group of people who truly made my family welcome. They have more music, art and sport programs than we are used to coming from a Public School in a large city.

Last modified Taunton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.