PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This school is amazing. The teachers aren't only you teacher but your friend. They give you respect and you have to give respect,back. You can play sports and have alot of fun.

This school is amazing. The teachers can help you in any way they can. The teachers will stay after school to help if you need it. You can play sports. The teachers give you respect.

My children attended Good Shepherd Academy from 6th thru 8th grade and I was very pleased with the caring and loving atmosphere. The teachers were very helpful and willing to stay after school to give extra help when needed. Both of my children got scholarships to the high schools of their choice and we thank GSA because it was their academic program that started them on the right track.

I attended St. Paul my 6th through 8th grade year and now I am a senior. My parents put me in catholic school for better education. Every one felt we were paying the money....for NOTHING. there were no books.. we got taught NOTHING. There were a total number of 13 people in my 8th grade graduationg class. The school was terrible, the only reason most of us stayed was because our parents didnt want us at public schools because of the fighting. The teaching at the public schools were much better. Our friends were way ahead of us and were able to take other classes to advance them. I ended up moving out of state just to attend a good public school NO SPORTS...NOTHING!..which upset a lot of us.

Last modified Good Shepherd Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8