PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 25, 2013
This school is amazing. The teachers aren't only you teacher but your friend. They give you respect and you have to give respect,back. You can play sports and have alot of fun.

Posted September 23, 2013
This school is amazing. The teachers can help you in any way they can. The teachers will stay after school to help if you need it. You can play sports. The teachers give you respect.

Posted October 22, 2008
My children attended Good Shepherd Academy from 6th thru 8th grade and I was very pleased with the caring and loving atmosphere. The teachers were very helpful and willing to stay after school to give extra help when needed. Both of my children got scholarships to the high schools of their choice and we thank GSA because it was their academic program that started them on the right track.

Good Shepherd Academy 2

Posted February 15, 2007
I attended St. Paul my 6th through 8th grade year and now I am a senior. My parents put me in catholic school for better education. Every one felt we were paying the money....for NOTHING. there were no books.. we got taught NOTHING. There were a total number of 13 people in my 8th grade graduationg class. The school was terrible, the only reason most of us stayed was because our parents didnt want us at public schools because of the fighting. The teaching at the public schools were much better. Our friends were way ahead of us and were able to take other classes to advance them. I ended up moving out of state just to attend a good public school NO SPORTS...NOTHING!..which upset a lot of us.

Posted January 23, 2005
ST.Paul is the best school in Irvington. The staffs are truly respectful to parents and students. The academic programs are challenging and helpful. Their music and art classes bring out more talent that your child may not realize they have. The boys basketball team as well as the girls are unbeatable, as well as the girls cheerleading team are great as well. My sister attends St.Paul, she has been there from kindergarden and know she is in the 7th grade, and she loves the school. I give St.Paul 5 thumbs up!

Posted June 07, 2004
My son has been a student at St. Paul's the Apostle School in Irvington, New Jersey for two years now (Kindergarten and first grade). I love the personal attention that is provided by all bodies of the administration (principal, teachers, and other support staff). The children are respectful of each other and the total environment is just a pleasure. One of the first feelings that I received from the school was somewhat of a family atmosphere. You are addressed by your given name and you don't feel like your child is lost in the crowd like in overcrowded pubic schools. St. Paul's have definately won the mark when it comes to providing a relaxed and hassle free learning environment. In this type of school atmosphere you don't mind paying the cost of tuition.

Posted September 11, 2003
This is a very good school. Students get personal attention from their teacher. I highly recommend this school.

Good Shepherd Academy