K-4 & Ungraded
Public charter
Irvington, NJ

Burch Charter School Of Excellence 2

Posted April 15, 2014
My child attends this school and I feel their are some good and bad teachers. I do feel the class rooms are crowded. When I first started my child in the school in 2012 the ratio was better, now it's different. I feel that the children are overwhelmed with work. The class work needs to be mortified and the special education classes time needs to be lengthen or incorporate a class or two just for this need. I feel this school has positive potential and it's one of the best in the area.

Burch Charter School Of Excellence 2

Posted December 07, 2013
This school lacks good leadership skills. Many teachers are afraid to speak up because they feel they will lose their jobs. Students are passed on when they are failing. The best teacher there have left the school for various reasons. This community deserves better!!

Burch Charter School Of Excellence 1

Posted April 16, 2013
this school is very sterotypical, not organized at all. the teache to student ratio is off. The kids hardly have recess and i feel hey do not have one on one time with the students .

Burch Charter School Of Excellence
100 Linden Ave, Irvington, NJ  07111
Last modified Burch Charter School Of Excellence is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burch Charter School Of Excellence Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top