Bad
Good

the school is very disorganize. the academic level is extremely low and they teachers have no clue about differentiation of academic instructions. Whenever I call no one ever answers my questions. I discourage any parent from registering their child in this school. My son is regressing,and it's a shame there is no other public school for my son to attend in them area. I look forward to moving him to a private school. I am completely disgusted with this school.

My 6 year old daughter has been attending this school since Sept 2011. Overall for me, it's okay. It can be better & has potential for improvement. I believe that the out of control kids should be disciplined a liitle stronger & the parents more involved. Every time I go to pick up my child, there are kids running all over, yelling, screaming, playing, throwing rocks, pushing. I just don't get it. More staff needs to be outside with these kids or someone will eventually get hurt.

My daughter is a second grader at Berkeley. Since attending the school, she has been on the honor roll and super honor roll. She's been there since Kindergarden and I think that Ms. Wells is doing a fabulous job there academically. I would imagine that as with any school, your child's personal performance would depend on your child. Some of the children there are really out of control, but its hard for the staff to control a child whose parent(s) may not be as involved as they should.

Berkeley Terrace used to be a great school but as of last year it is going downhill as the staff has no controll over the students. This year its no better in fact it has gotten to the point that I am looking to relocate to remove my children from this mess. I am no longer a proud Berkeley Parent.

awesome school all three of my kids go their recently my oldest child graguated with straight A's no lie.

Last modified Berkeley Terrace is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.