Posted February 26, 2010

Posted August 08, 2009
wonderful learning enviorment

Chancellor Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted December 30, 2008
I have to agee with the previous writer. Chancellor was once a great school when Dr. West was the Principle. Now the school is drastically declining. My daughter attended from Kindergarten to 5th grade, and each each after Dr. West left, the education declined, I now have a 4 year old ready for entrance, but I am looking into private education or possibly moving out of the area.

Chancellor Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted December 10, 2007

Chancellor Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted March 30, 2007
I am the same person that wrote the review in September 2003 and boy has this school changed--not for the better! Over the last year the school has lost a phenominal 4th grade teacher (Mr. Counsel)and a great Principal, Dr. West. The schools test scores and quality of education are declining. It is sad because this was once the 'school to attend' if you lived in Irvington. Now, I'm not so sure that it's any more superior to any of the other schools in the district. I'm happy that 1 of my children is graduating this year and the other is only in 2nd grade but we are moving out of the district to a much better school system.

Posted September 12, 2004
- a former student
As a graduate of 2001 from Chancellor, I could really say Chancellor has grown. Chancellor is now 1 of the top schools and Irvington and I'm proud to say I attended that school. The teachers are so caring and sweet. I give 2 thumbs up to the principals Dr. West and Mrs. boone. They're doing such an excellent jobs. Keep it up. And always remember chancellors #1. ~tanisha Barry 2001~

Chancellor Avenue Elementary School
844 Chancellor Avenue, Irvington, NJ  07111
Last modified Chancellor Avenue Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chancellor Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top