Mont-Vail Daycare Center 3

Posted August 12, 2011
My son attended Mont Vail while he was in kindergarten. He is now beginning 3rd grade. I really liked the school, as did he. He also had a loving teacher who challenged him, but for the money, he did not complete kindergarten with the reading skills that a beginning 1st grader should have. I had to enroll him in reading skills at Rutgers thru the summer. If you put your child in this school or any school in an urban area, then please...it is very important that you make sure they are learning adequate reading/phonics skills.

Posted February 06, 2009
My son attends kindergarten at Mont Vail. I would recommend this school to everyone! Yes, the staff treats the parents and the children like family. There are no complaints. Their hours cater to the working parent. My son loves the school and the kindergarten/1st grade teacher is top notch!

Mont-Vail Daycare Center 0

Posted January 14, 2009
My son attends this school and i believe it plays a tremendous role in his education...not only does he enjoy going to learn, (he even enjoys the food selection as well)....From the teachers to the student's this school is just great!

Posted September 03, 2008
Mont Vail is a very loving child center, I have no complaints nothing but praise to this Day Care. I'm a foster mom who only give top care to my children and would only leave my kids with the best. This day care has shown me nothing but quality care and patience. I must give them nothing but a outstanding rating, keep up the good work.

Posted September 29, 2007

Mont-Vail Daycare Center
865 Sanford Avenue, Irvington, NJ  07111
Last modified Mont-Vail Daycare Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-K
Mont-Vail Daycare Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top