K-5 & Ungraded
Iselin, NJ

Posted June 29, 2015
My son went to this schools for 1st and 2nd grade. Me and my wife are very happy with the Teachers and school Principal. He is very good in Science, Maths and reading. For science he is very fascinated and I give credit to his school teachers who provided a solid foundation to him. Now that we are relocated to a different town, he is going to miss this school for 3rd grade. Very good Teachers and Principal.

Posted June 29, 2015
My son went to this school for 1st and 2nd grade, and we are very satisfied parents. Teachers gave extra emphasis on Science, Math's and Reading. My son is fascinated about the Science and have fundamental clear for the topics he studied in the school. It is just that we are relocated to a different town now. Great Principal and great teachers!!!

Posted June 04, 2014
A very nice place if learning... Tremendous and very dedicated staff. Office staff could use a little more politeness ... New principal is very good... Lots if new programs introduced by the principal... Talent show, 5th grade field trip to name a few... I am very contended and so are my kids... Keep up the good work Mrs. McGreevy!!

Posted July 19, 2012
Great Teachers and staff members. My child loves to go to school everyday. The teachers are very loving and kind.All the best

Posted May 06, 2011
This is a great school. The teachers really care about the students and there is no tolerance for bullying. The kids all seem to get along for the most part. Very diverse school and the PTO always tries to do something fun for the kids. Not a lot of volunteerism among parents, and there hasn't ever been a field trip since my oldest child started there in 1st grade. She's in 4th now.

Posted May 06, 2010
A Wonderful school with caring and devoted teachers. :)

Posted April 18, 2010
Have 2 Kids (G3 and KG) going to this school. Awesome staff. Cannot complain any on their efforts. Wish the KG timings are a regular as in nearby school districts.

Indiana Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted March 09, 2010
My son goes to 1st grade in this school and He is happier in this school.Before this he went to a private kindergarten school which I thought should have better academic programs but I was wrong. This school is above my expectation.

Posted October 10, 2009
Its a great school..... and great teachers and staff members...

Posted March 21, 2009
I am very satisfy with Indiana Avenue School #18. My son is in the afternoon Kindergarten and he is very happy with his teacher Mrs. Glagola. She is an excellent teacher and all the staff in the school is extremely responsible.

Indiana Avenue, Iselin, NJ  08830
Last modified Indiana Avenue Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indiana Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top