PK-5 & Ungraded
Jackson, NJ

Posted August 20, 2014
I love the school. Mrs. Jean-Denis is a great Principal, always will to help. The are quick at addressing parents concerns.

Posted May 14, 2010
From the Principal Rob Rotante all the way down to the janitors everyone is 1st class the teachers go above and beyond the call of duty and I have had nothing but an awesome experience at this school for the last 6 yrs.

Posted May 07, 2010
Wonderfull school and helpfull staff. Great teachers!

Posted May 06, 2010
Excellent! Great teachers.principal! staff! very very good school.

Posted May 06, 2010
Beautiful school.caring staff, Excellent Teachers,very sensitive to the well being and needs of children. A++

Posted January 05, 2009

Posted September 30, 2008
My son goes to this school. He first started in the special Education program at the age of three and has now been mainstreamed. . To say that staff and administration in this school is excellent is and understatement and my child has had to deal with more than the usual..OT, case managers, social workers, etc. They have watched over my son with better eyes and safety that I probably could. They have helped him grow in many ways and he has blossomed and is doing phenomenal. Teachers and administration handle problems immediately and in a very smooth manner, always keeping the parents involved. The child is never made to feel as if he/she is inferior. absolutely love this school and can't say enough about it. I can't rate the after school activities because my child just started 1st grade. Awesome school!

Posted March 28, 2008

Crawford Rodriguez Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2008
I have two children at Crawford and we have had the best experiences here. The teachers are, for the most part, top rate. We have always been able to visit with them and speak with them whenever we requested it. Our principal is the greatest, he is so welcoming and always encourages parent participation. My eldest daughter is in 5th grade, and we are very , very, sad that she has to leave her 'school family'. My only negative issue with the school is that we wish there were more programs in place for above average children. Our teachers have always tried to challenge my children, but are limited in what they were able to do on their own. Overall Crawford is a wonderful school.

Posted December 11, 2007

Crawford Rodriguez Elementary School
1025 Larsen Road, Jackson, NJ  08527
Last modified Crawford Rodriguez Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crawford Rodriguez Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top