PK-5 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Posted March 26, 2015
I just moved to Jackson, and was concerned about this school because it only having a 5 rating. I called and met with the principal and she gave us a personal tour of the school and answered all our questions. Our daughter is in Kindergarten and it amazes me on how much she has learned compared to what I learned when I was in kindergarten. We feel comfortable that both our daughters will do great in the Jackson School District. The Great School rating is an over all average, which calculates all students, even Special Education. And as I can see there are many Special Education students in this school. I recommend anyone researching this area not to Judge by the rating number but actually visit the school and see for yourself. I hope this review helps.

Posted August 20, 2014
I love the school. Mrs. Jean-Denis is a great Principal, always will to help. The are quick at addressing parents concerns.

Posted May 14, 2010
From the Principal Rob Rotante all the way down to the janitors everyone is 1st class the teachers go above and beyond the call of duty and I have had nothing but an awesome experience at this school for the last 6 yrs.

Posted May 07, 2010
Wonderfull school and helpfull staff. Great teachers!

Posted May 06, 2010
Excellent! Great teachers.principal! staff! very very good school.

Posted May 06, 2010
Beautiful school.caring staff, Excellent Teachers,very sensitive to the well being and needs of children. A++

Posted September 30, 2008
My son goes to this school. He first started in the special Education program at the age of three and has now been mainstreamed. . To say that staff and administration in this school is excellent is and understatement and my child has had to deal with more than the usual..OT, case managers, social workers, etc. They have watched over my son with better eyes and safety that I probably could. They have helped him grow in many ways and he has blossomed and is doing phenomenal. Teachers and administration handle problems immediately and in a very smooth manner, always keeping the parents involved. The child is never made to feel as if he/she is inferior. absolutely love this school and can't say enough about it. I can't rate the after school activities because my child just started 1st grade. Awesome school!

Crawford Rodriguez Elementary School 4

Posted March 27, 2008
I have two children at Crawford and we have had the best experiences here. The teachers are, for the most part, top rate. We have always been able to visit with them and speak with them whenever we requested it. Our principal is the greatest, he is so welcoming and always encourages parent participation. My eldest daughter is in 5th grade, and we are very , very, sad that she has to leave her 'school family'. My only negative issue with the school is that we wish there were more programs in place for above average children. Our teachers have always tried to challenge my children, but are limited in what they were able to do on their own. Overall Crawford is a wonderful school.

Posted June 20, 2007
Our daughter was in Kindergarten for 2006-07 in Ms. Blocks pm class and I cannot say enough good things. My daughter is able to read on her level and she is doing math problems. She learned so much and had a great learning experience. We were nervous about her going on the bus and we have nothing but great things to say about them too. They really seem to look over the little ones. We did have one bully incident on the bus and the principal addressed it asap. I will also let you know two other little girls on our bus stop were in the other two kindergarten class's and nobody had anything but great things to say about their learning experience too. Good Luck to all the new kindergartens and you're in for a great treat parents.

Crawford Rodriguez Elementary School 4

Posted May 23, 2007
This is an excellent school, with very caring teachers and excellent administrators. Any problems were addressed quickly and efficiently. Both of my daughters were well prepared for middle school. With beautiful, spacious classrooms, an expansive library & a first-rate computer lab, you couldn't ask for a finer school.

1025 Larsen Road, Jackson, NJ  08527
Last modified Crawford Rodriguez Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Crawford Rodriguez Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top