K-12 & Ungraded
Jackson, NJ

N J Reg Day Jackson 5

Posted February 28, 2013
Regional Day is beyond amazing. My daughter attended this school from age 7 thru 21. I literally cried when she graduated. The staff are the most amazing group of people I have ever met in this field. Completely dedicated, kind, loving, they work together has a cohesive team of professionals that want to bring out the very best in your child. They became an extension of my own family! Leaving RDS was very emotional, and there is NO program comparable to theirs out there. And funding that has gone into this program has been very well appropriated by the administration, because our children get the very best there is to offer. They should be the model for ALL NJ programs for the disabled. It CAN be done, and done WELL, when the right people are at the helm. I am currently looking for a program that is close in nature to RDS, and I can tell you they are extremely rare. My hope is, they will some day be able to extend this program to include adults beyond the age of 21, because there is precious little out there of any value for our loved ones beyond that age.

N J Reg Day Jackson 0

Posted June 29, 2008
This is the absolute best school for my son. I only wish he started there 7 years ago. He has learned more in the one year at this school, than the wasted 7 years in his district's school. I only wish there was no vacation time because he misses school so much that he's terrible at home.

N J Reg Day Jackson 5