Posted December 29, 2012
Rosenauer is a great school. It is a small school so class sizes are excellent and the principal knows your child. My daughter has been attending the school 2 years now and I can't stop saying how happy I am to have been districted to this school. As an educator in another district I can assure you their teaching practices & events are up to par! What a great school to call home. :)

Posted August 18, 2008

Posted June 29, 2008
My two duaghters go to Rosenaur. Jordan just completed fifth grad and will be going to McAuliffe..Allie is going into 3rd. I have been lucky enough to have been a class mom through the years and am now the acting secretary. We have had nothing but positive experiences here. There is something to be said for a small neighborhood school- like one big happy family!

Sylvia Rosenauer Elementary School 3

Posted January 03, 2006
Great school. Small enough for the principal to know everyone by name.

Sylvia Rosenauer Elementary School
60 Citadel Drive, Jackson, NJ  08527
Last modified Sylvia Rosenauer Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sylvia Rosenauer Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top