K-5 & Ungraded
Jackson, NJ

Switlik Elementary School 5

Posted May 22, 2013
Both of my children are excelling in all subjects at Switlik. I've been lucky enough to be a class mom & in the PTN so I'm in the school on a frequent basis. It's evident that the teachers enjoy working there. The principal & asst. principal are easy to talk to if/when needed. So glad I moved near this school before I had my kids!

Switlik Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2010
Why are the little children - K and 1st graders in trailers? Why are the test scores for Switlik one of the lowest in all of Ocean County if the school is so 'great'?? I am zoned for this school and refuse to send my kids here until I hear about actual improvements.

Posted April 29, 2010
My 2 boys go to switlik and we love the teachers and the programs

Posted April 28, 2010
We love Switlik because the teachers not only teach our children but they nuture them as well providing them with the tools to become successful students.

Posted April 28, 2010
Switlik has encouraged children to learn and they have succeeded. My nephews are at the top of their classes and enjoy school because of Switlik. They definately deserve the Kudos and the money to continue helping children broaden their education with their skills in teaching.

Posted April 27, 2010
I love everything about Switlik, from the teachers and staff to the great education my daughter recieves!!

Posted April 27, 2010
Switlik is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are caring and always looking out for our kids. You feel welcome and part of a family with Switlik.

Posted April 27, 2010
Switlik is a great place to work every day. The staff is hard-working and dedicated, which shows as you walk through our building and peek in the classrooms. We do the best we can to make our students feel welcome and supported on a daily basis. Only the best is wanted for them!

Posted April 27, 2010
I love the teachers at Switlik. They time and effort they put into to not only teaching our children, but being a part of their lives is very rewarding for our children. It is like an extended family at this school and I know my son flurishes in this atmospher!

Posted April 27, 2010
Switlik's administrators, teachers and support staff work together as a cohesive unit always striving toward the goal of 'excellence in education.' As a result of their dedication and a caring, loving atmosphere they provide our children with the foundation necessary to face life's challenges and responsibilities and better prepare them for their roles as the future leaders of this nation.

Switlik Elementary School
75 West Veterans Highway, Jackson, NJ  08527
Last modified Switlik Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Switlik Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top