Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Great teachers and adminstrative staff. Caring and nurturing place. My child is thriving here. Very pleased.

I am new to Jackson and have 2 children at Switlik. Coming from a small town with great schools, I was very hesitant about Switlik. My son's 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Pearsall, is great! She is very informative with the parents. My son can be a handful but she is very understanding and handles all of the students very well. We are in the process of purchasing another home in a different area of Jackson and so sad to be leaving Switlik!

Both of my children are excelling in all subjects at Switlik. I've been lucky enough to be a class mom & in the PTN so I'm in the school on a frequent basis. It's evident that the teachers enjoy working there. The principal & asst. principal are easy to talk to if/when needed. So glad I moved near this school before I had my kids!

Why are the little children - K and 1st graders in trailers? Why are the test scores for Switlik one of the lowest in all of Ocean County if the school is so 'great'?? I am zoned for this school and refuse to send my kids here until I hear about actual improvements.

Three of children attended Switlik Elementary and they had a great learning experience there. The teachers and staff were amazing.

My 2 boys go to switlik and we love the teachers and the programs

We love Switlik because the teachers not only teach our children but they nuture them as well providing them with the tools to become successful students.

Switlik has encouraged children to learn and they have succeeded. My nephews are at the top of their classes and enjoy school because of Switlik. They definately deserve the Kudos and the money to continue helping children broaden their education with their skills in teaching.

I love everything about Switlik, from the teachers and staff to the great education my daughter recieves!!

Switlik is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff are caring and always looking out for our kids. You feel welcome and part of a family with Switlik.

Last modified Switlik Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.