Hudson Catholic Regional High School 4

Posted May 15, 2014
College prepration and community awareness for students who inspire to further their education and have interest of getting involved are the focal points of Hudson Catholic. The school's curriculum and working with the local community to help in food shelters and senior citizens centers deserves attention and rating of four stars.

Posted July 02, 2013
Best thing I have been done for my son was sending him Hudson Catholic High School, my son transferred jersey city public school to hudson catholic, and he came from South Korea when he was 8th grade, he had lots of troublesome at Jersey City public school but after he moved to hudson catholic school.. He focused his study and his attitude changed positively. I think hudson catholic school environment is welcoming people and loving. I definitely recommend!!!

Posted March 25, 2011
After extensive research and open house visitations in numerous schools, we found that Hudson Catholic Regional High School, has an excellent academic program, comparable to brother and sister schools in the metro area such as St. Peter's Prep., St. Dominic's Academy, Holy Angels and secondary parochial schools in Manhattan. Both faculty and staff have excellent credentials and demonstrate a deep commitment to the school and its students. It's a welcoming environment, yet challenges students to excel. Our doubts and concerns about whether or not coeducational secondary learning would be a right fit, were completely erased after the first semester when not ony our daughter but an impressive number of other freshmen achieved top and secondary honors. The Honors List for Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors was equally impressive. Hudson Catholic offers quality education that will prepare and assist a student to aspire to an Ivy League education, as I know of several graduates who have been accepted to ivy league universities. It has charm and modesty and remains a hidden gem well worth putting on your list of viable options for your child. Best decision we made for our daughter.

Posted November 02, 2009

Posted March 15, 2009

Hudson Catholic Regional High School 0

Posted November 10, 2008
Best thing I could have done for my son is to send him to Hudson Catholic. He is currently a Junior. The school is providing an environment that fosters the development of fine young mine with great character and ethics.

Posted July 10, 2007

Posted July 13, 2004
This school sees my son as an individual and by doing it takes care of most his needs. Not only provides education but formation. it is a small school with a very structurated environment, very caring staff, approachable, capable. This is like a second family to my son.

Posted April 02, 2004
My son is currently a senior at Hudson Catholic. It has been a wonderful four years for him and for us also. He has made many friends of students and faculty members as well. As a parent, I feel strongly about the smaller size of the school and the excellent education that my son has received. I absolutly believe that he is ready to begin college with the wonderful backround he was given at Hudson Catholic.

Posted August 26, 2003
- a former student
I graduated from Hudson Catholic Regional High School in 1987. Attending Hudson Catholic was one of the best decisions I've ever made. Hudson Catholic prepares and enables young men to perform to the best of their abilities through its commitment to excellence. Hudson Catholic instills, encourages and demands conscientious, assiduous ethical qualities of all its students. The faculty and staff are ever-present and approachable so as to assist students with their daily issues, both, inside and outside of school. I still appreciate the support, guidance and education I received at Hudson Catholic and the wholesome qualities they've instilled in me.

Hudson Catholic Regional High School
790 Bergen Avenue, Jersey City, NJ  07306
Last modified Hudson Catholic Regional High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Hudson Catholic Regional High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top