Jersey City, NJ

St Joseph Elementary School 2

Posted September 25, 2013
My daughter is going to this school and it is her first year. The school seem to be pretty good and school staff caring. I find pastor pretty hard to deal with. The office does not seem to listen to your concerns and all they concern is the money. If not to that I would have given this school a 4 star. They are kind of forcing the people to use the online system to pay for the tuition but if you look at the company to which you have to provide your bank information, you would not feel very comfortable. If it is bank to bank transfer then I would not mind. Here we have to go to a 3rd party which is run from a suite somewhere in NJ and provide them your bank account number and routing number along with other personal stuffs.

St Joseph Elementary School 5

Posted December 15, 2012
Finishing up the above review - watch the kids leave the school at the end of the day. Then pick a random Jersey City public school and watch those kids get let out at the end of the day. You'll see the by product of the fact that the school teachers values as well as academics. And it's not just catholic parents sending children to the school. The values and attention your child gets at a school like this appeals to people from all backgrounds.

St Joseph Elementary School 5

Posted June 14, 2011
Hello, I have two children in this school. One has attended St Joseph's since 2005 and the other since 2007. I am very happy with this school. First, let me say that the other parents are very involved and participate in the activities, meetings, and trips and concerts. They are of diverse cultures and professions. Lawyers, teachers, police officers, librarians, accountants... The type of people you can have inteligent conversations with! The non-professionals are very nice too. We all have something in common. We have our children in this school because it is meeting their needs to become productive, and caring individuals of society. The school is pretty old but that is something I can overlook...

Posted September 17, 2009
My daughter is enrolled at St Joseph's and she doing very well. I think we made a great choice. The calsses are small, and the diversity is a plus. We are glad our child has a chance to interact with many different cultures. We also like the way the parents are involved.

Posted September 05, 2009
St.Joseph is a safe and great school to send your children. The teachers are very caring and attentive with their students. Any problems the teachers are there to help the students and parents to solve the problem. The front doors of the school are alway locked. There are cameras in front of the building. Smaller class for each grade so the teachers can give their uninveted attention to each students. One class room per each grade, starting pre-k 3 to 8th grade. St. Joseph is a great school, I highly recommend it. If you want your children to get a better education, then St.Joseph is the way to go.

St Joseph Elementary School 0

Posted January 23, 2008
This has been an absolutely wonderful school for my daughter. The small classes, attentive teachers and wonderful staff has made the transition from her daycare since birth; very easy and mostly comforting. The moment I attended the open school forum, I knew that this was the school for my daughter. I would receommend it over and over again.

St Joseph Elementary School 2

Posted July 19, 2007
hello my son used to go to this school and I had to take him out of there they are no good please don't send your kids to St Joseph elementary school they only worried about the money the principal is no leadership and the teachers don't teach the kid right they just send them home with homework and never went over the work that they are doing. so please don't send your kids to that school

Posted February 20, 2007

St Joseph Elementary School
509 Pavonia Avenue, Jersey City, NJ  07306
Last modified St Joseph Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Joseph Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top