9-12 & Ungraded
Jersey City, NJ

Posted September 11, 2009

University Academy Charter School 3

Posted June 13, 2007
Academics can be a bit better than what it is. We need a more board of academic programs. Music and Art can be way better, different varieties of it can help the kids want to join those types of actvities. There aren't enough extracurricular activities, Volleyball was reccommended but still nothing. The level of parents being invovled, is not enough. I myself as a senior here, my last year is stressful and ridiculous. With all the new policies and rules at the end of the school year trying to be enforced, it's unfair.

Posted March 29, 2007
I just registered my son Julian in this school and I was amazed by the way the principal work! The staff is great!

Posted October 24, 2005
The jersey city univ charter high school has exceeded my expectations. My son absolutely loves it. Having lived in Jersey City since 1999 I have not seen a school with so much to offer, especially in the academics and other very important areas such as safety, parent and teacher involvement -- it's been a great expereince. However, since the school is relative a few yeares young, according to the principal they are still growing and adding more programs like sporting activities and others. Overall, my son loves the school and his grades show it! Hope this review helps someone.

Posted August 19, 2005

Posted March 02, 2005

University Academy Charter School
275 West Side Avenue, Jersey City, NJ  07305
Last modified University Academy Charter School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
University Academy Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top