Genesis Educational Center 3

Posted February 19, 2014
My son attends this school. I LOVE his teacher, the education is great however the school is very unorganized and poorly run. I agree with the other review that it feels like they care only about money. I dont like that they don't have recess and don't get outside often, the kids need more physical activity! The "gym" class is hardly "gym". It was a good school in the sense my son learned a lot and LOVED his teacher but with poor administration there isn't much the teachers can do.

Genesis Educational Center 2

Posted July 18, 2011
My child had attended Genesis for a few years, and Sad to say ever year I become more and more disappointed. The teacher are very caring and seem to be qualified, however the way the school is ran is unexceptable. The adminstration/ principal does not take responsibility for any thing that happens in the school, and seems more concerned with money than anything else, instead they play the blame game. That is why this will be the last month of my child attending this school

Genesis Educational Center
317 3rd St, Jersey City, NJ  07302
Last modified Genesis Educational Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Genesis Educational Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top