No rating

Hamilton Park Montessori School

Private | PK-3 | 200 students

Living in Jersey City

Situated in an inner city neighborhood. The median home value is $480,000. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $1,780.

Posted October 29, 2014

My son has been attending this school for 4 years now and I feel it is an incredible learning environment for him. They really teach the whole child- not just academics, but social and emotional skills as well. I highly recommend it.

Posted September 3, 2014

My daughter has been going to Hamilton since one year and we continued her this year. School does provide a very positive environment to the child. My daughter loves the school very much. I would recommend the school anyday

Posted June 6, 2014

My daughter attended Bridge Program and we are continuing with the school for next school year as well. It was such a warm, loving, creative and truly amazing place for my daughter to learn and prosper. My daughter has truly looked forward to going to school everyday. Today was her last day at the school and her teacher choked up speaking about how much she love her students and she will miss them and I really felt that level of love and care everyday while she attended the school. Montessori method isn't for everyone but for our family, it was a gift we gave our daughter to implant love for learning and so far, we are very happy.

Posted January 22, 2014

This school has a great early childhood or preschool program. My child thrived in the Montessori environment initially, but began to struggle with learning to read and mastering some basic academic work in the early elementary program; what would be K or 1st grade in another school. We liked the teachers on a personal level but did not feel like our concerns were being heard and addressed. It was more talk about each child progressing individually and having different strengths. This is nice, but my child was far behind classmates when we did switch schools. I wish it worked out. I guess "completing works" is not effective for all children. We have been lucky with the quick progress that was made at the new school

Posted May 7, 2013

The school is a loving place for a young child to go to.. the teachers are attentive and nice

What is the GreatSchools Rating?

Apply now