PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Hamilton Park Montessori School 1

Posted January 24, 2016
I was trying this school to enroll my daughter. I have been trying to reach the management for admission and looks like they have become so arrogant these days they do not even respond to emails/phone calls. I had been calling them emailing them since last 5 days they did not even have the basic courtesy to revert back. I had a bead experience with this Montessori.

Posted October 29, 2014
My son has been attending this school for 4 years now and I feel it is an incredible learning environment for him. They really teach the whole child- not just academics, but social and emotional skills as well. I highly recommend it.

Posted September 03, 2014
My daughter has been going to Hamilton since one year and we continued her this year. School does provide a very positive environment to the child. My daughter loves the school very much. I would recommend the school anyday

Posted June 06, 2014
My daughter attended Bridge Program and we are continuing with the school for next school year as well. It was such a warm, loving, creative and truly amazing place for my daughter to learn and prosper. My daughter has truly looked forward to going to school everyday. Today was her last day at the school and her teacher choked up speaking about how much she love her students and she will miss them and I really felt that level of love and care everyday while she attended the school. Montessori method isn't for everyone but for our family, it was a gift we gave our daughter to implant love for learning and so far, we are very happy.

Hamilton Park Montessori School 2

Posted January 22, 2014
This school has a great early childhood or preschool program. My child thrived in the Montessori environment initially, but began to struggle with learning to read and mastering some basic academic work in the early elementary program; what would be K or 1st grade in another school. We liked the teachers on a personal level but did not feel like our concerns were being heard and addressed. It was more talk about each child progressing individually and having different strengths. This is nice, but my child was far behind classmates when we did switch schools. I wish it worked out. I guess "completing works" is not effective for all children. We have been lucky with the quick progress that was made at the new school

Posted May 07, 2013
The school is a loving place for a young child to go to.. the teachers are attentive and nice

Hamilton Park Montessori School
1 McWilliams Place, Jersey City, NJ  07302
(201) 533-1910
Last modified Hamilton Park Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
Hamilton Park Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top