Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Effective school leaders: Disagree

They have a set process and do not seem to care about input from other stakeholders. This has to come from leadership.

We were excited when our daughter got admission into KG at Beloved. But we are realizing that, the "LOVED" is in name only. We first spoke on phone and then emailed asking for specific information regarding after school. Its been 3+ days now with no response. If this is the kind of attention we get before getting admission, I can't imagine how they will act once admitted.

Excellent sabis curriculum..way ahead of the high scope mediocre one in public schools...well organized well communicated teaching pattern and impressive testing and evaluation schedule...amazing extra curriculars and very good facilities..finally all round personality development where kids are pushed to their optimum capability even in kindergarten.

Too much homework on top exams the following day. My kid is petrified during exam week, I'm transfering my daughter to a different school next year.

All they want is money.they don't pay attention to bad students.the only good part is one teacher named mr.long and the special events.

I am so glad that both of my grandchildren are attending Beloved. I am pleased with their no tolerance position and the schools ability to know when there is an issue with school curriculum . I am very happy that they took notice of the excessive testing and scaled the amount of test down. The staff and teachers are exceptional and they always take into account your concerns. Go Beloved!

I have been to see most schools in jersey city and this is definitely one of the best. The sabis education system is well organized and continues to produce great results. Teachers are what makes a school though and we are very happy with what we have seen so far. After 1 year in the school, I'm still very impressed and my son loves it!

Caring Environment? Bawahaha ! PLEEEAASSE if snuddy teachers who give you evil looks when you enter the building, and have not a clue as to what urban education all about is what's considered caring them that's shame but then again were talking about Jersey (everyone's evil There) any who this school used it students as genie pigs last year to test out a new curriculum that did not work, furthermore most of the so called teachers treat the students more like prisoners than pupils ! ( PIPELINE TO PRISON) These people could care less about these inner city children and it's really heart breaking.

My son has been in this school since it opened. The best decision my husband and I ever made for him. He has excelled to the point that he is on honor roll and has truely matured. The value of having a foundation to education and the teaching of having integrity and character is amazing. This schoolis a true blessing for my son and my daughter will also be coming here in 2 years.

I could not be happier that my daughter is in BelovED. So grateful to have found this school that we'll be staying in Jersey City.

Last modified Beloved Community Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.