Bad
Good

County Prep is a safe, clean and attentive school. The staff is welcoming and encouraging with my daughter. There are not many safe schools in Jersey City anymore. We are grateful to be part of the CP community. I only hope they can get approval for the return of sports programs. As for the leadership, I can only say the success of CP is because of the support of Ms. Mendolla. She truly loves her school and it shows!

What are they planning to do with those abandon projects next to that school? What are the safety for the students?

My daughter got accepted to this school n she is going to be a freshman this year. I don't know how the bus transportation that the school is providing works so I called the transportation number and the person I talked to was no help at all. He sounded so lazy and just kept insisting that the bus schedule is on the paper that the school had mailed me. First of all, if it was on the paper, I wouldn't have called and asked. does anyone know where the kids are suppose to wait for the bus that the school is providing? We live by Kennedy blvd.

My daughter goes to County Prep High School. As the law I submit the paper for my son and they refuse to accept him and they didn't inform me in time. That is why I rate this school (0).

This school is one of the best school's, I have ever seen. It has amazing students and staff

From my experience of the past two years with my daughter, who is now a junior, County Prep is an excellent school. Wonderful teachers including Ms Graham and Ms Parker. An amazing nurse. A role model principal who is always on top of everything and so kind.

This school is one of the most importants in New Jersey, amazing teachers and good students body.......Good luck to County Prep !!

Amazing teachers + Amazing education = County Prep. I am a proud parent of 2014 class student!

To the Spanish speaking parent that rated County Prep one star, I would like to state that your review was unfair,rude and completely innacurate. In your review you claimed that the school wasn't "polite" because they apparently don't send thank you for applying letters to students who are not accepted. This is not true. After acceptance letters are sent, rejection letters are sent that clearly thank the student for applying and it even provides information on how the student can apply for the following school year. Also to the person who said the school was unsafe. That is also innacurate. Yes it is true that the school is near a not too safe neighborhood but all students are offered a free school bus ride to and from school. If the student chooses to walk it is his/her own choice. If any is to happen to the child the parent is responsible .This school deserves five stars. It is full of kind and sensational teachers. The students are friendly as well. My daughter is a junior this year at County Prep and she absolutely loves it there. I honesty couldn't picture her anywhere else. County Prep is definitely a diamond among rocks. :].

This school is a very good school. I am a proud parent of past students, when the school was barely out of it's conception. Both my sons attended this school, now they have moved on to be productive citizens; the eldest is now the "Senior Software Engineer" for his company, and the youngest is now an attorney with a prestigious law firm. I rate this school with five shinning stars.

Last modified County Prep High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.