9-12 & Ungraded
Public charter
Jersey City, NJ

Posted October 01, 2013
I'm a Senior in Snyder and I've been her for 4 years now. Before i came into this school, my friends told me that this school was terrible but now that I've actually been here, I love it.

Posted August 12, 2013
hi my name is janaya i am a junior at snyder my school is not a bad school its really what you make it and so far i have been taking advanage of the exstended day and extra help from teachers

Henry Snyder High School 1

Posted March 18, 2013
I have just viewed the Jersey City Board of Education special meeting held on March 5, 2013, The comments made at this meeting concerning Snyder School are very disturbing. I think that from these comments there should be a impartial investigation at once. I think Mr. Waterman is very concerned and will take appropriate action. I DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS SITUATION HAS BEEN PERMITTED TO GET THIS SERIOUS...VERY SERIOUS...WHERE IS THE COUNCIL AND THE MAYOR AND OTHERS WHO HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO RESPOND TO TEACHERS COMPLAINTS. IT APPEARS THAT THE SUPERINTENDENT AT THIS SCHOOL SHOULD BE PUT ON ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE OR GO TO ANOTHER AREA. I AM NOT A TEACHER OR A PARENT. I AM JUST A VERY, VERY CONCERNED CITIZEN AND TAX PAYER...

Posted December 06, 2011
Challenging academic programs and a great Parent Council Support! The Parent Council members work very closely with the Administration.

Posted December 03, 2011
I am currently attending snyder high school and it is not a bad school if you do what you are suppose to do , follow instructions, do your homework and listen to your teachers. Snyder is like any other school, there's no such thing as a perfect school . The teachers are really helpful and they challenge us so therefore as students , we have to make sure that we do our part which is coming to school everyday and be ready to learn.

Posted November 10, 2009
Hi Im Tahazan And Im A Freshmen At Snyder And Comin InTo Snyder I Thought I was Gonna Hate It But Then As The Weeks And Months Went On I Realized That Snyder is A Great And Funn School.I Like To Sing & i Thought Goin To Snyder Im Not Gonna No Other Performing Arts Program Like This Soo Yea.Snyder Is A Really Great School

Posted August 21, 2008
As a graduate of this school, I must admit that Snyder High School has prepared me for the future. The school has a history of violence, but it seems to be improving. A majority of the teachers are very nice and helpful and the administration tries its best to help the students. Distractions is common at this school, but if you ignore that, you can definitely do well in your academics. The extracurricular activities and magnet programs are not bad either. If you want to learn something and have fun at the same time, I would definitely recommend this school.

Posted August 18, 2008

Henry Snyder High School 2

Posted August 15, 2008
can be okay if your child makes the best of it, there are far better schools.

Posted April 14, 2008

Henry Snyder High School
239 Bergen Ave, Jersey City, NJ  07305
Last modified Henry Snyder High School is a Charter school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry Snyder High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top