Bad
Good

I like this school a little bit, but I heard that this school is a failing school and tbh, I love my teachers and friends here in Jersey City. I'm in Ms. Dimarco's 7th grade class. #313 SQUADD!

It's okay I guess but ps 12 is better and I like ps 12 because it was fun and the teachers thought us and asked us if we still need help

This school is very awesome because i go to this school and i don't have a problem with anyone. The teachers are there to accompany you all the time which is good. The principal always make sure that the teachers treat us correctly. Our programs are very fun and there are exciting events still to come up. So give this school a chance and you'll love it. So take your time and don't rush.

From one parent to another.....please please do not send you children to this school. My son has dyslexia and has a hard time reading. This school has not helped him one bit. I brought in the report from his Doctor stating my son's reading disability and what he needs from the school to get him reading like he should, and the teachers has not obeyed the doctor's orders. The child study team is a joke. The teachers don't even go by what the child study team report says. Children in this school are getting left back more than once. I am trying my hardest to buy a house and get my precious kids out of here. My son got beat up several times from other kids. The board of education states that I can not put him in another school because this school is in our district.

Last modified Julia A. Barnes No. 12 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.