PK-5 & Ungraded
Jersey City, NJ

Whitney M Young 3

Posted January 09, 2014
im not sure yet how much I like this school but I feel like the administration is lacking something. the teachers seem helpful but not to the extent that i would like. i thinki will be pulling my kids out of this school

Whitney M Young 3

Posted June 27, 2011
My son currently attends pre-K special program in this school. My son is currently non-verbal. His teacher always ensures my wife and I are aware of what s going on with my son in school, either via notes left on my son s book bag or via phone calls. We appreciate that extra mile. However, the class is short on aid/assistants that are very important among kids with special needs. It could be the school district s fault but in any case, the school has to work that out. For that reason, I don't believe this school is a great choice for parents looking for special program.

Whitney M Young 5

Posted March 03, 2006

Whitney M Young
135 Stegman St, Jersey City, NJ  07305
Last modified Whitney M Young is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Whitney M Young Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top