PK-5 & Ungraded
Jersey City, NJ

Posted December 13, 2013
My child was in Private school for a few years. After careful consideration, I enrolled my child into #20 school. After meeting with the Principal and Vice-Principal, and the caring staff, there was no doubt in my mind that I made the right decision. Soon after, I realized how much more challenging the work is here, and how behind my child really was. The staff could not be more supportive in bringing my child up to speed. HIGHLY RESPECTED AND GRATEFUL! MY RATING IS 5 STARS +++++

Posted April 27, 2011
After a thorough search for schools for my son, including private schools, the dedication of the administrative staff and the attention of teachers really struck me as the strongest asset of PS 20. Students at all levels reflect a strong school spirit when they recite each morning their BLUE DOLPHINS pledge (Be safe, Live Responsibly, Understand, Respect and Encourage each other). At kinder our son's class is already writing, reading and spelling at what would be considered late 1st grade levels. I would greatly encourage parents to visit the school and meet with the principal and the vice principal. You will be pleasantly surprised to see what this school has accomplished with the limited resources that have been made available to it compared to its peers.

Posted September 15, 2010
My children attend P.S #20 and I must say it's a very good school. I can honestly say the teachers and staff members care about them students as if they was there own.

Number 20 Elementary School 0

Posted September 19, 2007
my child is having a good education at this school. The teachers are very good and always have my child doing her best to maintain her grades. They also keeps me informed about her works and activities in the school.

Number 20 Elementary School 0

Posted September 02, 2007
my son is getting a good education at this school ....the teacher he had are always concern about his learning and keeps me inform

Number 20 Elementary School
160 Danforth Ave, Jersey City, NJ  07305
Last modified Number 20 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 20 Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top