Number 34 Elementary School 2

Posted May 26, 2014
This school is horrible. i am a student and i hate it. i am only in 6th grade and i hate it. i get bullied there a lot. the kids are not disciplined they need more home training. the teachers dont care about the students. Although, some teachers do my 5th grade and 6th grade homeroom teachers are the type of teachers who care about your education. The water is contaminated. The school lunch is horrible. Milk is always spoiled. i would not recommend sending your child to that school. i know i wouldnt send my child there.

Number 34 Elementary School 1

Posted April 24, 2014
My school is raggedy and cheap we have gross school lunches and the look of the school is horrible and cheap please please please please we really need some MONEY

Number 34 Elementary School 3

Posted January 04, 2013
This like any other school has its good & bad. Some teachers genuinely love these children others are questionable. Parents are not involved but that is because they choose not to come out.. There are no activities for the children they have a 21st Century program that is simply horrible children are wild supervised by children it lacks organization looks good on paper but is not a help at all .My child does attend this school & sad to say I am not very happy because it seems like they drill our kids to learn but offer no incentive. But I know that it is not a direct reflection of the Administration & teachers but the pencil pushers at the Board of Ed. They cut programs but receive inflated paychecks to do nothing they make decisions for our children based on what ? Not what really goes on within the schools. Its sad that the children are ill prepared & set up to fail form the beginning, Pre-K is a high scope curriculum which is primarily based on socialization. when they enter Kindergarten they are not prepared for it at all. the teachers have so much to do to get them to where they should have been when they arrived. The Board has failed our children & the parents are cluless

Number 34 Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2011
this school is still out of control. the kids are horrible. no kind of respect at all. i have been dealing with this school for 3 years now and it has been the worst 3 years of mine and my childs life. there is no type of control at all. all the security guards they have there and my son still gets jumped twice, on school grounds and in the school and no one sees it. all the schools that were shut down, this should have been one of them. no parent involvement at all, teachers talk to the kids as if they are trash and then expect them to respect them. overall this school is the WORST

Number 34 Elementary School 5

Posted October 21, 2008

Number 34 Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2008
This school is horrible !. The students are out of place . I've witness a lot of bullying in my 6th & 7th grade years. They are Out of discipline.I would never send my child there.

Number 34 Elementary School 0

Posted June 09, 2008
My children were transfered here and, the teachers are lazy, They are more concerned about a familys personal life than keeping accurate account grades. they also grade papers incorrectly and will not provide detail or explaination as to how they made a mistake and not the child.

Number 34 Elementary School 2

Posted March 11, 2007

Number 34 Elementary School 4

Posted January 10, 2006
We love the fact that they are partnered with the Boys & Girls Club and they have after school help for the fourth and eight graders for standardized testing. Plus our child loves this school more the the charter school he attended last year and this is his first and last year here because he is graduating this year. The principal and teachers take education very seriously and this is highly important! As a parents we are very active with our child's education and we are very active with his school. The school is well rounded with academic programs, after school programs, music, sports and other extracurricular activities.

Number 34 Elementary School
1830 Kennedy Blvd, Jersey City, NJ  07305
Last modified Number 34 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 34 Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.