Bad
Good

I went to PS 30 in the 1950's, Dr. Hand was our principal. Great School, Great Memories, We played in the school yard after school, weekends and all summer. What a Joy !

i went to this school 56 yrs ago. it was the best school . the teachers were great. this was the best school i ever went to .i have not been back to jersey city for about 20 yrs. but i bet this is still a great school..

I am a former student from that school && I must say i had the best time there . This school is a fun learning experience for any child that want to go there ! This school is the best && I never wanted to graduate . The teachers are dedicated && honestly care about their students . My 5th grade teacher was Ms. Santiago && i must say she was an diligent & excellent teacher . The school is very discplined and great . I was a H.O.P.E stude && now is in AEP , your kids are going to love there . : )

I am a proud parent of two children who attend P.S. #30. I must say that after homeschooling for at least eight years, I had doubt that a public school could provide my children with a well-rounded, quality education. Today, I stand corrected. I am really enjoying this school year. The school has a wonderful new principal and vice principal and they have exhibited great leadership qualities. The school has myriad of activities for which the children and parents can engage. I even look forward to reading the weekly newsletter. I love how the school makes me, as a parent feel welcomed. The PTA here is awesome and so willing to make the parents apart of the child's educational experience. I must say that PS#30 exemplifies a great school. Keep up the good work.

Last modified Alexander D. Sullivan No. 30 Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.