PK-5 & Ungraded
Jersey City, NJ

Alexander D. Sullivan No. 30 Elementary School 1

Posted April 17, 2015
This school s vice principal Marisol is a nightmare. The lack of professionalism is ridicules especially for someone who supposedly has a college degree apparently in today s time they just hand these degrees out. If you are a parent and want unprofessionalism and have principals like her that doesn t care about your children s education send them here. When you do want to complain everyone in this building will cover for her; you have been warned.

Posted February 10, 2014
I went to PS 30 in the 1950's, Dr. Hand was our principal. Great School, Great Memories, We played in the school yard after school, weekends and all summer. What a Joy !

Posted December 27, 2010
i went to this school 56 yrs ago. it was the best school . the teachers were great. this was the best school i ever went to .i have not been back to jersey city for about 20 yrs. but i bet this is still a great school..

Posted November 11, 2010
I am a former student from that school && I must say i had the best time there . This school is a fun learning experience for any child that want to go there ! This school is the best && I never wanted to graduate . The teachers are dedicated && honestly care about their students . My 5th grade teacher was Ms. Santiago && i must say she was an diligent & excellent teacher . The school is very discplined and great . I was a H.O.P.E stude && now is in AEP , your kids are going to love there . : )

Posted November 17, 2008
I am a proud parent of two children who attend P.S. #30. I must say that after homeschooling for at least eight years, I had doubt that a public school could provide my children with a well-rounded, quality education. Today, I stand corrected. I am really enjoying this school year. The school has a wonderful new principal and vice principal and they have exhibited great leadership qualities. The school has myriad of activities for which the children and parents can engage. I even look forward to reading the weekly newsletter. I love how the school makes me, as a parent feel welcomed. The PTA here is awesome and so willing to make the parents apart of the child's educational experience. I must say that PS#30 exemplifies a great school. Keep up the good work.

Alexander D. Sullivan No. 30 Elementary School 4

Posted September 18, 2004
My son was in this school for three years, and unfortunately we had to move. Kid's security is great, and techers are concerned about the children's progress. Mrs. Gaston is the greatest teacher he ever had, she is truly dedicated.

Alexander D. Sullivan No. 30 Elementary School
171 Seaview Ave, Jersey City, NJ  07305
Last modified Alexander D. Sullivan No. 30 Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alexander D. Sullivan No. 30 Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top