Bad
Good

I like this school alot. Ive found that every student gives me a chance here and will never leave your back. Once you make friends, they stick to you like glue! Also, every person here has my back, whether its the popular kids or normal kids. Sure, we have our imperfections, but what school doesnt? The school staff cares for you aand your education. If the students choose not to learn and misbehave, then thats their fault. You cannot blame it on the teachers. So if parents realise that the teachers gave up on them or anything like that, they have got to remember that its the own kids fault! I mean, what teacher wants to teach a child that misbehaves? I happen to go to this school and love it!

This school needs help in all areas. Their is no in class support, the Administration and Staff have no plans for bullying and can not handle the children with behavioral problems. If you have a good child, your ok, but as soon as something goes wrong they have NO clue what to do!!

the school is great itself. the teachers are very devoted to what they do. but the children are terrible. they act nasty to others. it was really hard for my daughter to find 'nice' kids to hang out with. thankfully this year we are leaving the school district.

All of my daughters teachers are very involved with there work. She should also make the honor role for the first marking period. My daughter also likes the challenge of learning more and the teachers and staff encourage and make it possible for this to happen. This is my daughters first year in this school and I was concerned that she wouldn't be.

This school is beautifully effective, the teachers are top notch and take the education of their students to be top priority. You couldn't ask to send your kid to a better school

I'm the proud Parent of a Bolger Middle road School student-----I'v found the teachers and staff dedicated to teaching. The Music department is the best there is under the guidance of the most dedicated teacher. I've found that communication with the teachers are awesome and they should really be complimented for the hard work and commitment to the students---Two teachers that comes to my mind is Miss White and Mrs Mankowski. Thank You Mom of an Honor Roll 6th grader.

Last modified Joseph R Bolger Mid School is a Public school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.