9-12 & Ungraded
Keansburg, NJ

Keansburg High School 2

Posted August 31, 2013
We got laptops, great. They gave each student a thousand dollar Macbook Pro. (That's where our tax dollars went, to excessively expensive laptops.) Initially, it was a good idea. But it's too expensive. Especially since most students use them for gaming. But because we have laptops, they REMOVED ALL THE BOOKS FROM OUR SCHOOL LIBRARY! So sure, we can research, and play games, and they supply us with books we read in class, but god forbid we READ FOR FUN.

Keansburg High School 1

Posted October 04, 2010
I'm just a resident that watches anothers kids due to her Work schedule. This is the worst school system I've ever seen. The teachers just let their kids walk out if they say they don;t like school and there's kids walking all over town at 10am

Keansburg High School 4

Posted October 17, 2008
The education aspect is great, the teachers know what they're doing and if the kids apply themselves they have a great advantage. But that school needs to be fixed up pronto. There are too many kids in there now for such a small school. Enough trailers! Build on.

Keansburg High School 3

Posted May 15, 2007
Although my daughter is doing much better in this school as far as her grades are concerned. In the one year she has been there she has been taken out of IEP and unclassified. Mind you the previous school district she was in had her in IEP for about 4 years with no improvement. I must say the one thing I despise is the racial tension at this school. I have brought it up with the principle and all I got is they handle it on a case to case basis. I feel with that particular situation there is no case by case racism is racism and should have a stern disciplinary action no matter how light or severe one person may think it is. my daughter is involved in extracurricular activities and also opens all games at the school singing the national anthem. The school also needs renovation.

Keansburg High School 2

Posted March 22, 2006

Keansburg High School
140 Port Monmouth Road, Keansburg, NJ  07734
(732) 787-2007
Last modified Keansburg High School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Keansburg High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top