Bad
Good

I'm glad my family and I decided to leave Hudson county and move to Monmouth county. My son is in IEP and from the moment we took him out of the West New York district to this school he has improved so much. He has received all the help he's needed from his teachers. I couldn't be happier to see my son finally read a book with no hesitation. Thanks to all his teachers putting the effort to help. I should've moved years ago instead of waiting and wasting all this time.

I am very disappointed in this school. My daughter received almost all straight A's last year... so how did she fail the language arts portion on th Ask? I am an involved parent.. not that the school gives many opportunities to help them .. oh other than helping out with events.. but honestly if the school has been deemed in need of improvement by the federal governments nclb... then I'd worry less about carnival night and alittle more about the teachers and their qualifications and what they are teaching? Other local schools have done twice... repeat twice as well on the ask... Something is very wrong and I will not stop till I get the opportunity to help resolve it... signed just another working mom fed up

Last modified Joseph C Caruso School is a Public school that serves grades 3-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.