3-4 & Ungraded
Keansburg, NJ

Posted September 26, 2013
I'm glad my family and I decided to leave Hudson county and move to Monmouth county. My son is in IEP and from the moment we took him out of the West New York district to this school he has improved so much. He has received all the help he's needed from his teachers. I couldn't be happier to see my son finally read a book with no hesitation. Thanks to all his teachers putting the effort to help. I should've moved years ago instead of waiting and wasting all this time.

Joseph C Caruso School 1

Posted October 04, 2010
I am very disappointed in this school. My daughter received almost all straight A's last year... so how did she fail the language arts portion on th Ask? I am an involved parent.. not that the school gives many opportunities to help them .. oh other than helping out with events.. but honestly if the school has been deemed in need of improvement by the federal governments nclb... then I'd worry less about carnival night and alittle more about the teachers and their qualifications and what they are teaching? Other local schools have done twice... repeat twice as well on the ask... Something is very wrong and I will not stop till I get the opportunity to help resolve it... signed just another working mom fed up

Posted August 20, 2009

Posted March 07, 2009

Joseph C Caruso School 2

Posted September 21, 2005
I am very disappointed that this is the second year running that this school has not performed up to standards set by the state.

Joseph C Caruso School 0

Posted July 26, 2005
I have heard wonderful things about the education and faculty at this school. My child is looking forward to attending. But I am saddened that the need for before and afterchool care is not available for all that need it. As a single parent and someone that is new to the area, I am put in a very difficult situation having to 'wait a few weeks after school begins for the lottery to choose children to attend afterschool care.' And there is no accomodation for children before 8:15 AM. How do I work and have a safe place for my child too?

Posted February 21, 2004
I love this school! My daughter struggles with some things but works very hard. The teachers have helped her immensely with their positive attitude, encouragement and devotion to their students. The extra activites give parents the chance to get involved with their childrens education. So much is offered. What a great staff and school. Thanks JCCS!

Joseph C Caruso School 0

Posted December 17, 2003
I think Joseph C Caruso School is great school, it has a very energetic principal, she is where in the school encouraging the students and the teachers to do thier best,i also like that the school always encouraging the parent to get involve in the school activites

Posted September 01, 2003
The Pre-K program is excellent. The teachers are very competent and the children love them. My daughter had a wonderful experience here. She also progressed much more than I anticipated.

Joseph C Caruso School 4

Posted August 10, 2003
Our teachers are wonderful! My daughter loves attending this schhol and lloks forward to 4th grade!

Joseph C Caruso School
285 Carr Avenue, Keansburg, NJ  07734
(732) 787-2007
Last modified Joseph C Caruso School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph C Caruso School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top