Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted August 17, 2015
I will Highly not recommend this school to anyone.These people are all about money I recently removed my son from this school in march and they try to have me pay for April and may knowing my son wasn't attending than they have the nerve to send me to collections.My son was also behind academically when i transferred him.School is So filthy and disorganized and so unprofessional.

Kearny Christian Academy 1

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted May 24, 2015
Since the school is a family owned and run, they often employee family or friends. Some of the teachers have been there a very long time, and just don't seem to really care. Like I've previously stated, they breed an air of competitiveness (unhealthy) and can be very rude to the students and parents alike.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted May 24, 2015
It seems to be nothing at some points and then heave at other times. Not very consistent.

Develops grit: Disagree

Posted May 24, 2015
Since the school does not offer challenging academic programs, there really is nothing for the students to work hard at and learn what the pay-off hard work can bring.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted May 24, 2015
The teachers are disrespectful to the students. They talk down to them, and are very unprofessional.

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted May 24, 2015
As previously stated, the staff builds unhealthy competition amongst the student population, instead of fostering a cooperative, non-bullying, togetherness.

Kearny Christian Academy 1

Posted September 23, 2014
Academics are poor, there is a lot of favoritism in the school. The facility is dirty and the principle is non present. (because he works another job in the city). The leadership lies and cuts corners at every possible turn. Kids that go back to public schools are behind and struggle to catch up. They need to repent to God for all the lies and he will guide the School to be a great Christian place.

Kearny Christian Academy 5

Posted June 03, 2014
KCA is a great school. My kids are thrilled to be there. The teachers are very caring and willing to put in extra time for my child to learn the material. It's nice to be able to send my children in a christian environment where they are also learning. Very grateful to God, especially during these times, to be able to send my children to KCA.

22 Wilson Ave, Kearny, NJ  07032
Last modified Kearny Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Kearny Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 32 reviews. Top