Posted September 23, 2014
Academics are poor, there is a lot of favoritism in the school. The facility is dirty and the principle is non present. (because he works another job in the city). The leadership lies and cuts corners at every possible turn. Kids that go back to public schools are behind and struggle to catch up. They need to repent to God for all the lies and he will guide the School to be a great Christian place.

Posted June 03, 2014
KCA is a great school. My kids are thrilled to be there. The teachers are very caring and willing to put in extra time for my child to learn the material. It's nice to be able to send my children in a christian environment where they are also learning. Very grateful to God, especially during these times, to be able to send my children to KCA.

Posted June 03, 2014
My wife and I were extremely disappointed in KCA. When we enrolled our child, we expected all that they boasted in their open house. We quickly found a lot of it to be exaggerated or simply, a lie. They do offer a good biblical program, but other than that, it was plain awful. The teachers can be down right rude, to both parents and kids. They always look misterable. And oh boy, the building could use a good scrubbing! Principal leadership, or really any kind of leadership, does NOT exist at KCA. To say they are unorganized, is an understatement. Don't waste your money.

Posted February 17, 2014
Smaller sized classrooms. Really helps Kids learn and focus. Teachers have more opportunity for one on one focus on their students. You dont get lost in the crowds. The staff cares. It feels like a family. I was a student over 15 years ago. I attended grades 6-12. I have always been a step ahead of my peers in education. And I account that to KCA. Now i am successful in my line of work. I hold managment positions and lead a large team of people. Learned not only the "books" at KCA but a lot about character and leadership. I believe going to this school helped me get to where i am in life today. When i have kids, i will definitely send them here!

Posted February 17, 2014
I am a proud parent of a KCA student and have been for many years. My daughter has excelled in this college prep school and I couldn't be more proud! The small class size allows my child individual care and she has a name, not a number. The staff has grown to become family and I appreciate all they have done. My daughter, over the years, has learned Chapters of the Bible, not only memorization, but a deep study of it and an understanding on how to live a Godly life. Kearny Christian Academy is a faithful, dedicated school and staff and has been for over 30years. There is NO other place my daughter would rather be. When asked what school she wanted to attend, KCA has always been her answer. I am proud that my daughter comes home knowing who she is in Christ, what Promises He has for her and her family, memorized Scripture and not the latest Miley Cyrus lyrics. We have truely been blessed. Thank you KCA for all of your years with my daughter and for staying true to the vision God has place in you

Posted February 17, 2014
VERY DEDICATED TEACHERS, MY GRANDCHILDREN LOVE THEIR FRIENDS HERE AT KCA. MY CHILDREN DEVELOPED HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPS HAVING ALSO ATTENDED KEARNY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY.

Posted February 10, 2014
I have had my children in this school since daycare and can only say positive things. Quite frankly I am shocked by some of the reviews. I have found that the staff and administration are quite dedicated to the students and their families. The office staff is always kind and courteous and make every effort to accommodate requests.

Posted January 16, 2013
Kearny Christian Academy is a horrible school they are money hungry they do not care about the students my daughter was in kindergarten and needed speech therapy which they where unable to provide her with they said she was going to have to stay back and repeat kindergarden so i took her out of that school and put her in lincoln school not only did she get the help she needed but she passed and went to first grade! Furthermore when i lost my job and hit a financial struggle I went to the pastor and told them everything i was going threw and wrote them a letter to please let me out of my contract because of the financial struggle i was in not only did they not bother to answer me but then turned around and sued me!!! So much for being a good christian, they are money hungry i would not recommend this school at all.

Posted November 09, 2012
Absolutely horrible school. The Pastor calls himself a good Christian. They are money hungry and are not in it for the children at all. All they want is money. They don't care about the kids. The school is run down and ugly. They don't offer any sports and you can rest assured they want to get your money and give you nothing in return.

Posted April 16, 2012
Dont recommend maybe all of the good comments are the teachers working there, but i was a student and dont recommend teachers are mean and unmerciful. Only class i enjoyed was Bible. The school is also ugly inside.

Kearny Christian Academy
22 Wilson Ave, Kearny, NJ  07032
Last modified Kearny Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Kearny Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top