Posted May 03, 2014
It's been 5 years since the last time I've gone through a full day at St. Joseph's. I still remember my last day of school as a 4th grader, just barely making it through my halfway mark in the years I've attended the school. Looking back every so often I can clearly pinpoint memories and moments I've had with the amazing, humble teachers as well as the students themselves. St. Joseph's was a fantastic school and I'm so blessed and proud to have had it of been my elementary school for 5 years. Although I was still young at the time, I know our curriculum was appropriate and taught so much, thus fluffing and meeting the aspects needed for every grade level. The teachers and faculty were so helpful & kind to every one of us, even I made special friendships with a few of them. Also, the involvement in the school was incredible! Being now in highschool, it also saddens me to think back at my times at this school, for I truly wish I could've completed & finished all my years here. Although I doubt anyone from the school would see, I just wanted to say a big & sincere thank you for everything. I've never loved & missed a school so so much before, and I hope to see familiar faces one day.

St. Joseph Elementary School 1

Posted May 26, 2009

Posted March 11, 2009
I'm thankful to this school for my child's education k-8. There was a time when we had a hard time paying for tuition and the school helped us. As well as academics, the school engrains in the student impeccable interpersonal skills that continue to help my daughter in her current adult life after college.

Posted February 19, 2009
St.Joseph school is wonderful. The teacher really care about the students. They now have smart boards in every class room. The children start spanish in pre-k. I would highly recommend this school. This a second home for my children.

Posted November 07, 2008
St. Joseph new principal Sr. Marie is outstanding. She has outstanding resume and the kids love her! The school has a lot of technology and just added laptop computers for every 8th grade student. My daughter is in 1st grade and loves everything about St. Joseph. I would highly recommend!

Posted February 05, 2008
A great community. Wonderful faculty. Parents get a chance to participate. I couldn't ask for more, the cirriculum is the best. After school clubs and sport teams are top notch. Come and join us.

Posted May 26, 2005
Community with a well rounded cirriculum followed up with extra cirricular activities including sports. In the class of 2005, all students got into the High Schools of their choice including the MAST, High Tech and CBA, St. Joseph HS. The students are raised in a community where they are respectful of each other almost a 50's atmosphere of yesterday but mixed with modern awareness and confidence.

St. Joseph Elementary School
376 Maple Pl, Keyport, NJ  07735
Last modified St. Joseph Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Joseph Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top