Posted June 11, 2014
I'm a graduate if the Class of 2013, and I have to say HFS was the best thing that ever happened to me. The memories, people I met and have become friends with over the years has made me a better person. I haven't visited the place in a year, but I have heard that a lot of changes have been made. I do not support the fact that religion is not considered a real class anymore and that the middle school schedules have been completely changed making it much more confusing. No offense, by the school is going downhill. I'm extremely upset and sad to say that I give this place another 2 years or so before it finally closes down. It's a shame it's become like this.

Posted March 16, 2014
Holy family is faith-based and spirit filled. The teachers are well educated and provide the students with different techniques in the classroom that allow the children to not only have structure but discipline in other areas of their life. We are set apart from any other school with the activities and small class sizes that we offer. My daughter, in particular ,happens to love the music she receives both in the classroom and at church, because many other schools do not offer this type of culture and enrichment. We are fortunate to have new administration this year and our principal has been an extreme asset to the school and the community. He has worked diligently with the pastor in helping the school and parish become one. Catholic education is extremely important and holy family school will help your child achieve all their goals. Please come check us out!

Posted March 14, 2014
Holy Family is a wonderful school. It's filled with great teachers, faculty, and students. My child gets a great academic, moral, and spiritual education in a safe caring environment. Holy family provides my child with a great foundation that will be with there for life. I highly recommend Holy Family School.

Posted September 02, 2013
My child receives a very thorough and academically sound education at Holy Family. At the same time my child is surrounded by a very caring dedicated school staff, great students, structured environment. She's not just a number. Its like a family. She absolutely loves school. We are very grateful for Holy Family School. Its a great place.

Posted July 16, 2013
I went to holy family school as a student. Most teachers are very friendly, but some are very rude. My friend got yelled at in the face from a substitute. It is better than the Lakewood public school though.

Posted August 13, 2012
Outstanding - nothing better than a Catholic school education! I went to Catholic school, sent my children and now my grandchild attends. We stand behind a Catholic school education!

Holy Family School 1

Posted August 02, 2012
This is the worst school ever! i went to HFS since Pre K and i hated it! Their rules are ridiculous and thir staff is terrible ! please dont send your child there!!!!!

Posted July 22, 2011
I am a new parent bringing my child into this school. For a private school in Lakewood NJ I am very impressed with the staff and most important the parents who welcomed me into the school community. My daughter visited there with me and did not want to leave. She fit right in and I knew right away this was the right choice for her. The staff was very patient and informative which made my decision to send my daughter to Holy Family School easier. I have looked at other private schools, the family atomosphere and caring shows.

Holy Family School 0

Posted October 11, 2010
My daughter has been in Holy Family School since kindergarten. She is now in their middle school and doing very well. I have found the school to provide a safe, loving, Christian environment with small classes and very caring teachers and staff. The school is one of the more affordable private schools in my area, however the education provided is high quality, preparing my daughter for high school and college.

Posted September 23, 2010
I currently attend HFS and I am in 8th grade. It is an okay school, but WAY too much drama, tattle-taling? like really? this is the middle school im talking about. really immature kids. teachers are okay, but tend to get a little too angry sometimes..but some teachers are great!

Holy Family School