Bad
Good

The teachers, well some of the teachers that I see in the morning are not friendly at all..no one says anything to anyone except their other teacher pals...I really hope they're not this unfriendly with the students..

Our experience has been wonderful at Memorial. My daughter and I absolutely loved the school. The principal is an amazing leader. She cares about the children and looks out for their best interest. The secretaries are very helpful and kind. I believe the attitude of the staff is a reflection from the principal. I believe that is starts at the top. My daughter's teacher was also great. They gave my daughter speech and helped her every way possible. I highly recommend this school.

I love their academics, the teachers & parents. Everyone is wonderful!

My kids went to this school and all they learned was how to take tests. They spend months just teaching to the test. They didnt learn anything else. I was very disapointed. My kids now go to a private school.

My daughter is now in first grade and she absolutely loves school. She is doing very well and more importantly she has a love of learning. The prinicpal is an amazing leader and was the key in deciding to enroll at Memorial vs. neighborhood Catholic schools. She is serious and stern and no-nonsense. The children here are safe, and can be assured that the Prinicpal has their interests at heart. The teachers are extremely dedicated and inspiring role models. And yes, there does seem to be good relationship between the teachers and Principal, but i wouldn't want it any other way.

My son went to Memorial School from K-5 grade. the first few years were good. Once the Principal retired and a new one started it went down hill. the new principal is all for the teachers and does not defend or help the students. There is no sports offered or clubs.

Last modified Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.