Bad
Good

Memorial Elementary School 1

Posted September 18, 2013
The teachers, well some of the teachers that I see in the morning are not friendly at all..no one says anything to anyone except their other teacher pals...I really hope they're not this unfriendly with the students..

Memorial Elementary School 5

Posted July 29, 2010
Our experience has been wonderful at Memorial. My daughter and I absolutely loved the school. The principal is an amazing leader. She cares about the children and looks out for their best interest. The secretaries are very helpful and kind. I believe the attitude of the staff is a reflection from the principal. I believe that is starts at the top. My daughter's teacher was also great. They gave my daughter speech and helped her every way possible. I highly recommend this school.

Posted May 04, 2010
I love their academics, the teachers & parents. Everyone is wonderful!

Posted May 27, 2009
My kids went to this school and all they learned was how to take tests. They spend months just teaching to the test. They didnt learn anything else. I was very disapointed. My kids now go to a private school.

Posted March 31, 2009
My daughter is now in first grade and she absolutely loves school. She is doing very well and more importantly she has a love of learning. The prinicpal is an amazing leader and was the key in deciding to enroll at Memorial vs. neighborhood Catholic schools. She is serious and stern and no-nonsense. The children here are safe, and can be assured that the Prinicpal has their interests at heart. The teachers are extremely dedicated and inspiring role models. And yes, there does seem to be good relationship between the teachers and Principal, but i wouldn't want it any other way.

Memorial Elementary School 2

Posted July 01, 2007
My son went to Memorial School from K-5 grade. the first few years were good. Once the Principal retired and a new one started it went down hill. the new principal is all for the teachers and does not defend or help the students. There is no sports offered or clubs.

Memorial Elementary School 4

Posted May 18, 2006
My kids went to this school all the way to 5th grade. It was a good school.

Memorial Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2004
My child attended Memorial grades kdg-5 and as a student she has been encouraged to strive to be the best. As a parent I found the staff warm and welcoming. Every year the teacher got to know my childs needs, not only academically but personally. I found that there is a very small but dedicated group of parents that consistantly are there for the school, staff and students. There could definitely be more parent involvement with the size enrollment that we currently have. The school is currently under construction due to the passing of the referendum and will only become bigger and better. We have only had a wonderful experience and will find it very hard to leave the extended family we now have.

11 Ely Ave, Laurence Harbor, NJ  08879
Last modified Memorial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.