Ungraded
Lawrence, NJ

The Bridge Academy 5

Posted January 17, 2013
My son was on a less than first grade reading level at the end of third grade in the public school and they kept moving him on. He is Dyslexic, he had low self esteem from his poor reading ability. After one year at The Bridge Academy he was on grade level-4th grade right where he was suppose to be. He is so happy at the school. I couldn't ask for a better place, loving environment, more caring group of teachers who are so skilled in their fields.

The Bridge Academy 5

Posted January 25, 2012
Bridge has given me so much in these past five years. I came to Bridge with a second grade level in math in 8th grade. I'm pleased to say that graduating this year, I am in a high school grade level in mathematics. If you are wondering about my reading and writing levels, I'm flawless ;). My teachers at Bridge are amazing. You couldn't find more dedicated teachers. They are so supportive and understanding. They know we can do anything.

The Bridge Academy