PK-3 & Ungraded
Lawrenceville, NJ
Before care: Yes

Posted December 04, 2014
Great school and a very good school district. Friends who moved to other school districts especially West Windsor, Plainsboro etc repent having done so, as they are overrated compared to Lawrence. Lawrence has the necessary funds and hires a lot of great teachers. Mrs. Muzy is an award winning teacher who runs the Gifted program at this district. My child is in the gifted program and benefited greatly from it. The rest of the teachers are really caring and great as well. This is as good as a private school with the kind of attention and care your child will receive. We are extremely happy with this school as well as the school district.

Posted April 29, 2014
Coming from other country, we found this school just excellent! Great teachers, a passionate staff and a very engaged principal. Parents cooperation is outstanding too. Is a great school.

Posted February 13, 2014
My 4-year-old son goes to special ed program at Ben Franklin. He loves to go to school and learns so much from the teachers. When he was going to day care centers he used to cry every day and stressed out a lot. But he gets such a good care from Ben Franklin special ed teachers that he is very happy to go to school in the morning and comes back home with a big smile in the afternoon. He has made so much improvements both developmentally and emotionally since he started going to Ben Franklin. I don't think we can find a better school than this for our son.

Posted March 31, 2013
Excellent school with the best of teachers. A lot of extra curricular activities with a strong focus on academics.

Posted May 29, 2012
I am very impressed with this school. My child is in the first grade and I am very pleased with her first two years at Ben Franklin. As other parents have commented to me, it has the instructional quality and ingenuity of a private school. My daughter was reading in Kindergarten at 5 years old, something I wasn't expecting. Also, BF offers a full day kindergarten which you don't get in other nearby districts, great for working parents! The Principal Mr. Turnbull is a young energetic guy who is doing very wonderful things as are the dedicated teachers. The parents are very active in my daughters class with folks donating lots of food and money for special functions for the kids. Over all 5 star school!

Posted March 24, 2012
My daughter is graduating from this school this year and this school is overall fantastic. Some of the teacher's are exceptional and work very hard to succeed.

Posted August 15, 2011
BF is a very good school. My daughter was lucky enough to be Mrs. Muzy's student . She enjoyed every moment of her 1st grade. learning process/teaching methods were innovative, academically challenging and most importantly stimulated development of creativity and individual strength. BF has an atmosphere of a family for kids and parents.

Posted April 29, 2011
I attended Ben Franklin from Kindergarden to Third Grade and I LOVED it!!! I always enjoyed waking up and going to this school. I was never bullied, the teachers were always there to help me when I needed it! This school made me feel accepted. I was very very sad when I had to leave it. I believe that this is by far the BEST elementary school in the Lawrenceville area. I was origionaly suposed to go to Slackwood in Lawrenceville but this one was much closer so my parents wrote a letter for me to go there. I did not like slackwood that much when visited but I loved Ben Franklin. I have told my parents that if I could've I would stay in that school forever! If you live in Lawrenceville I would strongly recommend sending your child to this school!

Benjamin Franklin Elementary School 0

Posted December 05, 2008
All around great school. Faculty and parents clearly care about the development of the children.

Posted April 03, 2007
I was, and still am constantly surprised with the quality of this public school. This year, my daughter's 1st grade class has only 15 students! Wow! The classroom is new and clean and the overall atmosphere of the school is full of 'school spirit'. Parent involvement is amazing. During school events the parking lots and street overflow with cars of parents coming to participate.

Benjamin Franklin Elementary School