4-6 & Ungraded
Lawrenceville, NJ

Posted December 12, 2013
My son attends this school as a 4th grader and I am very pleased thus far. I get the vibe from my observations and with speaking to other parents that this is a school on the move making positive advances. With the administration that is in place now I think we'll see steady advancement in scores and reputation.

Lawrence Intermediate School 1

Posted November 25, 2013
I am responding the comment on November 22 posted by a parent, if your kid is passed 4th grade and the school says he has to learn again the same lessons again and again would you accept it as more attention and perfection for the kid?

Posted November 22, 2013
LIS has top notch teachers and I love the administration. I just viewed a top prep school in the area and the teacher speaking was working on his masters. I have two children in LTPS, both teachers have their masters and both are master teachers! As for the comment below about a child being placed in a special ed class: The classes have a much lower teacher to student ratio. She should be happy the child is getting personal attention (and will be happy and realize it later)

Posted November 29, 2012
LIS has a good team of administrators and better teachers. The large class sizes are well handled by the faculty and staff and there is a very active PTO. The local education foundation has supplemented funding shortfalls. Despite its size, there is a definite personal attention to every student that belies the fact that it is a public school in a private school dominated area.

Posted September 29, 2012
This is our first year at LIS (new from LES). I have to admit I was worried about the transition, but it has been smooth as silk. Everyone I speak with says the same. Love the school. Love our teacher. Could not be happier.

Posted May 30, 2012
From 1-10 (10 being best,) I waver between 10 and 5. I say that because, I feel that the schol has EXCELLENT teachers (10+) but also very diappoonting teachers. It really matters which teacher you child has. I do reommend speaking up and talking to the guidance counselors or school and district administators with any concerns.. I have found that they do listen.

Lawrence Intermediate School 3

Posted August 05, 2005
If you have a child that is academically strong this is a good school. If your child struggles, the help they receive is limited. There are lots of extracurricular activities to get involved with and the amount of parent involvement is up to the parent. They don't discourage it.

Posted June 15, 2005
Considering the size and the number of children that attend this school, I am very impressed with the principals, and how organized everything is. Both of my children have excelled at this school. Both have been on honor roll, straight A's for my fourth grader and all three years for my sixth grader. The music programs are awesome, I have one daughter in band, and one in orchestra. I have been blessed with great teachers as well. Ms. Brophy by far has been the most positive teacher for my daughter! Not too mention all the fun at Spring Flings and field day.

Lawrence Intermediate School
66 Eggerts Crossing Road, Lawrenceville, NJ  08648
Last modified Lawrence Intermediate School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawrence Intermediate School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top