5-8 & Ungraded
Lincoln Park, NJ

Posted April 09, 2015
I have a child which has already graduated and one on the way to graduation. I have never had any problems. The teachers and staff are wonderful, understanding, patient and helpful.

Posted September 17, 2005
I stopped in the building one day and I can tell it's going to be a great school year. I can't tell who seemed more excited about getting the year started..the facutly or the students.

Posted June 18, 2005
The teachers are excellent and very professional. I am very fond of the principal; she is honest and fair. The Vice Principal, however, is a 'yes' man and avoids conflict at all costs. He is not very effective. My 2 children have really enjoyed their experience here, and are well prepared for private High School.

Lincoln Park Middle School 1

Posted February 09, 2005
This School is very dirty and unsanitary for the kids. The teachers are snobby to me while im on the phone with them and the homework is to much for a 10-14 year old. I strongly suggest that all children go to private not public school.

Posted October 24, 2004
I have three children in this school. The teachers are excellent, they communicate with parents to keep them informed. The pricipal, however, I do not care for, she is often inaccessable to parents with problems. However, the vice principal is wonderful. He always finds time to speak to parents and solves even the smallest of problems with urgency. He is a wonderful asset to the school.

Lincoln Park Middle School
90 Ryerson Road, Lincoln Park, NJ  07035
Last modified Lincoln Park Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Park Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top