Victory Christian Academy 3

Posted September 26, 2007
- a administrator
The school does not offer tutoring or study programs; music/band classes; sports teams and art classes. Academics could be stronger. Strong parent involvement. The leader of the school is too busy to meet with parents in most cases.

Victory Christian Academy 3

Posted July 24, 2007

Victory Christian Academy 1

Posted June 15, 2006
- a former student

Victory Christian Academy 5

Posted September 14, 2004
My daughter is attending VCA for the 3rd year this year and I am very pleased with the curriculum and individual attention she has been given. I recommend this school highly, especially for the early grades where study habbits and learning expectations are developed. The greatest asset of this school is the staff cares about the childrens quality of education and self esteem.

Victory Christian Academy 4

Posted June 09, 2004
In over roll I grade this school an (a) on the following: 1) great curriculum a)my girls are advance in their learning, I never thought they would be as interested on school as they are now. 2) Good teachers. A) with the love of god, for caring and understanding with interaction with students. 3) Low cost. A)it's afortable for my family of three children. I wish administration was better, in a temple where jesus lives there should be a contagious atmosphere to give out into the teachers and last but not least the children of a live god. (By temple I mean a human). I believe this school will be victoriouss in Jesus Christ, not because of the leaders. But because they are dealing with God's children, and no one will take them from his hands for wrong.

Victory Christian Academy 4

Posted June 09, 2004
I think the school itself is really good and our kids learn a lot. They could use some better leadership when it comes to Administration.

Victory Christian Academy
2301 Grier Ave, Linden, NJ  07036
Last modified Victory Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Victory Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top