Bad
Good

I am not happy with this school at all.The students are very rude and they do not respect each other.

I used to be a student here at McManus but unfortunately I had to move :( . McManus is such a great school ! The teachers are nice and care about helping you academically. Going to my new school made me appreciate McManus ALOT more !

Great teachers and great VP and Principal :-)

It is a close knit family oriented school, all of the teachers go aabove and beyond to help not only my chils but other students as well. Educational via non-traditional means are used wich is especially helpful for my child.

I kind of like mcmanus. I mean it's okay but I think the rules are to steep. I think you guys are doing a good job but come on now i got iss for 7periods because i was late to a class and another teacher made me late!

McManus Middle School is great! The teachers are helpful and will always try to grab your attention with fun games, skits, and more! They have a wide assortment of activities, video club, diversity club, sports, student council, and a whole lot more. The only thing that could be bad for it is a couple of naughty students, but they're usually taken care of. McManus is without a doubt one of the best middle schools in the NJ!

This school is great. The teachers are loving and caring.

McManus is fun and cool. I love the teachers and they always take there time and help us students out with problems and try to helo us to the best of their ability. A;though we have a few problems regarding bullying and fights that break out through out the year. I think that schould be a minimum. but other that that school has been a wonderful exspiriance and I love going to school monday-Friday for 180 days.

mc manus is absulutly wonderful even though its my 1 year here i like all the teachers except 1

I belive this school is excellent!

Last modified Myles J Mcmanus Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.