6-8 & Ungraded|Public district

Bad
Good

Myles J Mcmanus Middle School 1

Posted February 27, 2014
I am not happy with this school at all.The students are very rude and they do not respect each other.

Myles J Mcmanus Middle School 4

Posted April 23, 2012
I used to be a student here at McManus but unfortunately I had to move :( . McManus is such a great school ! The teachers are nice and care about helping you academically. Going to my new school made me appreciate McManus ALOT more !

Posted April 28, 2010
Great teachers and great VP and Principal :-)

Posted October 29, 2009
It is a close knit family oriented school, all of the teachers go aabove and beyond to help not only my chils but other students as well. Educational via non-traditional means are used wich is especially helpful for my child.

Posted May 15, 2009
I kind of like mcmanus. I mean it's okay but I think the rules are to steep. I think you guys are doing a good job but come on now i got iss for 7periods because i was late to a class and another teacher made me late!

Posted April 18, 2009
McManus Middle School is great! The teachers are helpful and will always try to grab your attention with fun games, skits, and more! They have a wide assortment of activities, video club, diversity club, sports, student council, and a whole lot more. The only thing that could be bad for it is a couple of naughty students, but they're usually taken care of. McManus is without a doubt one of the best middle schools in the NJ!

Posted January 15, 2009
This school is great. The teachers are loving and caring.

Posted August 27, 2008
McManus is fun and cool. I love the teachers and they always take there time and help us students out with problems and try to helo us to the best of their ability. A;though we have a few problems regarding bullying and fights that break out through out the year. I think that schould be a minimum. but other that that school has been a wonderful exspiriance and I love going to school monday-Friday for 180 days.

Posted November 09, 2007
mc manus is absulutly wonderful even though its my 1 year here i like all the teachers except 1

Posted October 14, 2007
I belive this school is excellent!

300 Edgewood Rd, Linden, NJ  07036
Last modified Myles J Mcmanus Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.