Bad
Good

This is my daughters 2nd year here at this school she loves all the teachers and has her teachers she wants lined up for her last 3 years here. The new part of the school is real nice, more space, more kids, more learning. I am a PTA MOM and proud to be a part of this school. I love going in to the school and all the kids know who I am makes me feel like family witch School 2 is one big happy family. Great new staff and they all make learning fun. The Principal is great so is the vice Principal. The children with special needs are well taken care of I love to watch them learn makes me smile every time I pass a class and see how involved the teachers are. I could go on but I LOVE SCHOOL 2... SCHOOL 2 IS COOL :-) Thank you SCHOOL 2 WE LOVE YOU...

I love the school, my duaghters and I moved to linden last year and from her last school in Newark its a very big difference with the teachers. Very attentive to the children.

I had a bad experience with the principal last year, I don't trust him. There is a teacher that should really retire. she should not be allowed to work with kids. Aside from that some teachers are awesome, great to work with and love their job.

Excellent school. Principal is friendly, and shows great leadership. PTA meeting Wednesday January 9th, 7pm in the cafeteria.

Last modified Number 2, Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.