PK-4 & Ungraded
Linden, NJ

Posted January 13, 2014
The teachers and principal are WONDERFUL at School 4. I have nothing but good things to say. The communication is great, the office staff is friendly and helpful, the teachers are attentive and Mr. Cataline is an excellent principal.

Posted April 17, 2013
very pleased with the teachers/staff. My daughter is currently in Pre K, and her teacher & teacher aids are just wonderful, attentive, friendly, and provide excellent communication! I've met most of the staff volunteering for PBSIS program every other week. If you are unfamiliar with this, each student is rewarded for their good behavior by getting tickets. They are used as "money" to "buy" at the PBSIS store, things (toys, crafts, books, etc.) that are donated mainly from the staff members and parents. Its something i fully support, children should be rewarded for their good behavior. It also teaches them to save for the items that cost the most tickets. For those of you parents that are stay at home mothers/fathers, i highly recommend volunteering, it is very rewarding working with the children. they are all very sweet and fun to interact with! And honestly, this school could use more volunteers. All you need to do is call the office and ask what volunteer work you can do. They treat you with respect and are very grateful for the help! The principle is very friendly, as well as Pat and everyone in the office. I'm looking forward to my daughter attending for the next few years!

Number 4, Elementary School 4

Posted March 21, 2012
I am very surprise this school is rated a 2. My daughter has been attending School 4 since Pre-K, she is now in 3rd grade, her teachers have all been wonderful and can't say any less for the staff and principal. I have many positive experiences at School 4, this IS a "Great School"

Posted January 05, 2011
The teachers my son had at this school were very involved and wonderful. However, when the state cut a lot of its teachers I would have to say that too many of the really motivated newer teachers were laid off and that was a huge dissapointment to me. The principal stays involved but I feel the choice for uniform color was very inconvenient due to the age of the kids and how messy they can get. Pat the secretary was wonderful to work with and very helpful as was the nurse and other teachers.

Posted March 24, 2010

Posted August 15, 2009
i think the teachers at school 4 do a wonderful job with the children they care and keep you informed.... although some of the staff including the principal tend to blow things out of proportion. Overall the school is a delight and I'm glad that my children attended

Number 4, Elementary School 2

Posted October 31, 2007

Posted October 25, 2004
I would like to see all teacher join the PTA! I have some concerns about the school class room sizes, and the unsafe exposed brook next door to the school.

Number 4, Elementary School
1602 Dill Avenue, Linden, NJ  07036
Last modified Number 4, Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 4, Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top