Bad
Good

Both my kids go to school 6. We are so happy with the education they are receiving and all the school activities. I wish more parents got involved with the PTA and all the school has to offer.

I love this School for the variety of children and the warm of some of the teachers of the school. Also I didn't rate 10 becasuse my child been there for 2 Year, and the teacher of this year which she was new, didn't like when I show myself at school or any activity, I am a PTA Parent. It was better when Mr Robertzzi was there.

My child is being affected by teacher favoritism. Speaking to principal did not get us far. Contemplating switching to School # 8. Is very sad this is happening in our school system.

School six was a wonderful school in the fact that they made sure to praise children for their attendance and grades as well as reading progress in school. Recognizing students achievements is very important and a great motivator for the kids. Some of the teachers, at least the one my son had seem like they have been teaching for too long and have a horrible attitude and teaching style. Some newer friendlier teachers might help them out. I'm not sure how all of the other teachers were, but the teacher we had for first grade was no good. Other than that, the school is clean and they do provide fun activities for the kids like talent shows that they can participate in.

great school, wonderful staff i would recommend it this school one of the best in linden.

This school is a wonderful place for children to learn and thrive. The teachers really care and take an interest in their pupils to help them excel.

Last modified Number 6, Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.