PK-5 & Ungraded
Linden, NJ

Posted August 24, 2014
My daughter's go to this school and we love it.Everyone is nice and kind and very helpful....

Number 8, Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2013
School # 8 has some really great teachers. I find the principal leadership to be lacking as well as parent involvement. There are schools in the district that have more activities and school pride than 8, so in that sense, it is a little disappointing.

Posted August 07, 2009
This school is awesome. I came from NY and the schools over there do not even compare to School 8. Their teachers are pleasant and with lots of heart

Number 8, Elementary School 3

Posted June 28, 2008

Posted January 27, 2008

Posted December 20, 2007
Great school, my 5 year old daughter loves her teacher, my daughter has learned alot since starting kindergarden there.

Posted March 19, 2007
New principle really keeps the school in tip top shape! My children never have any problems with the school!

Posted July 29, 2005
My children have been attending School 8 since kindergarten. The teachers and staff are caring and available to both parents and students. The principal is sure to greet each child by name. The school has many activities and special days that help to encourage children to enjoy their educational experience. I know my kids are loved and safe at School 8!

Posted June 11, 2004
I am very impressed with this school, I think they have a very strong principal that provides great leadership for the children. The teachers are excellent, they truly do care about the children. Overall, both teachers and principal work closely with parents and students to make the elementry years the best years of the kids lives. I am extremely impressed with School 8. Great school, safe and fun for the kids.

Posted February 23, 2004
It is a very good school. The teachers and principal really do care about the children and go out of there way to make it a pleasant and safe environment. They also work had with respect and dicipline while maintaining a fun learning environment. This is an excellent school.

Number 8, Elementary School
500 W Blancke St, Linden, NJ  07036
Last modified Number 8, Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 8, Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top