Bad
Good

My child has been attending Highland Ave School since Kindergarten. The teachers in each grade level were competent and highly involved in my child's academics. All the teachers I've worked with have shown their committment and dedication towards the children and I especially love how my child's current teacher, Mrs. Kefalas uses out of the box methods to obtain additional learning resources to assist the children with their academics. The class has a Smart board and other technology available to make the classroom interaction more fun. My son enjoys his class and is eager to go to school. I also find it easier to be more involved with school functions because the staff is so welcoming and nice. Love this school!!!

Highland Ave School #10 has a wonderful staff of dedicated professionals along with a very active and involved PTA. There is a real warm sense of community. My child and I have been extremely happy there for the past 5 years.

My son has been attending this school for 2 years and I love the school. the teachers are dedicated to making the child's school experience one to remember. I loved Ms. Sousa, she was great with my son. I also like my son's current teacher who seems to be truly dedicated to having the children achieve their academic goals. The school has a welcoming atmosphere and the parents can feel comfortable with the quality of education that their children are receiving....I KNOW I AM!

This is my sons second year in the Teddy Program. We are very happy with his teachers and aides as well as the progress he has made. There is a very warm and welcoming atmosphere in the school and my son enjoys going everyday. This is definately a reflection of the love and care the teachers and staff have for the children.

My daughter is in second grade and I want to say that as a parent,, this is a great school! My daughter has been struggling with her academics since kindergarten and all the teachers,, resource people and aids have all stepped up to help make an easier transition from grade to grade. I requested that the child study team come to eval her and I was surprised at how quickly they responded and came together to set up the programs that my child needs. All those involved I want to thank and let you all know what a great job is being done at Highland school to address all the needs of all the children! keep up the great work!

Last modified Number 10, Highland Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.