Posted October 21, 2014
My child has been attending Highland Ave School since Kindergarten. The teachers in each grade level were competent and highly involved in my child's academics. All the teachers I've worked with have shown their committment and dedication towards the children and I especially love how my child's current teacher, Mrs. Kefalas uses out of the box methods to obtain additional learning resources to assist the children with their academics. The class has a Smart board and other technology available to make the classroom interaction more fun. My son enjoys his class and is eager to go to school. I also find it easier to be more involved with school functions because the staff is so welcoming and nice. Love this school!!!

Posted December 13, 2012
My son has been attending this school for 2 years and I love the school. the teachers are dedicated to making the child's school experience one to remember. I loved Ms. Sousa, she was great with my son. I also like my son's current teacher who seems to be truly dedicated to having the children achieve their academic goals. The school has a welcoming atmosphere and the parents can feel comfortable with the quality of education that their children are receiving....I KNOW I AM!

Posted November 14, 2010
This is my sons second year in the Teddy Program. We are very happy with his teachers and aides as well as the progress he has made. There is a very warm and welcoming atmosphere in the school and my son enjoys going everyday. This is definately a reflection of the love and care the teachers and staff have for the children.

Number 10, Highland Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted May 30, 2009
My daughter is in second grade and I want to say that as a parent,, this is a great school! My daughter has been struggling with her academics since kindergarten and all the teachers,, resource people and aids have all stepped up to help make an easier transition from grade to grade. I requested that the child study team come to eval her and I was surprised at how quickly they responded and came together to set up the programs that my child needs. All those involved I want to thank and let you all know what a great job is being done at Highland school to address all the needs of all the children! keep up the great work!

Posted September 06, 2008

Posted March 28, 2007

Posted April 25, 2006
My daughter is in the second grade, she has been at School 10 since she was three in the 'Teddy Program.' The teachers and principal truly have the education of the students in the forefront of there education. Teachers use parents whereever possible to assist with the childs education. Teacners are also present at PTA functions like the school 'Science Fair,' to observe another level of their students education and interests. If I had to find something wrong with School Number 10, the only thing I could come up with, there is a need for more space/classrooms.

Number 10, Highland Avenue Elementary School
2801 Highland Avenue, Linden, NJ  07036
(908) 486-2043
Last modified Number 10, Highland Avenue Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Number 10, Highland Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top