6 & Ungraded
Livingston, NJ

Posted January 29, 2012
I feel the program offered by Mount Pleasant Middle School is really Excellent! Lot's of learning opportunity besides the standard of Math, Science, English, Social Study and Gym, there's General Music class offered for kids who didn't have chance to learn privately; for kids who pick band or orchestra with instrument, gets group lesson once a week and the band/ orchestra performs really well ! Their art class is rotated with 4 different aspects which will lead kids and their parents to open up their eyes of what their kids can learn from a public school. Personally, I am very impressed with the quality of the teachers and the content they learn from school.

Mt Pleasant Middle School 3

Posted January 12, 2012
I hated this school. Because of the disgusting, rude students, there, I hated it. Every day I was bullied, cursed at, and made fun of. This school is not diverse in terms of culture and race, and the students here are spoiled beyond belief. Everywhere you go, someone s talking about their new phones, Juicy Couture jeans, or whatever. There are academic sides: Either you re an excellent student, or you could really care less about your schoolwork. However, there was staff I loved: Mr. Espinoza, the assistant principal. He was not afraid to bring in students and discipline them. I also loved Mrs. Steckert, the English teacher for Team 4. She was really funny and nice, but also honest and at some times that would hurt your feelings but other times you d love her. She was an inspiring teacher, who always encouraged you. Academic-wise, this school was good. I learned a lot, but I found when I transferred to private school, I was a little off. My math teacher at MP had it out for me, and was unwilling to give proper help. Almost every day, students were lined up waiting to get help because they didn t understand the material in class.

Posted October 29, 2007
Mount Pleasant is a great school, that meets all the standards (and above) of excellence. I feel that it is a great choice for a school, and the faculty is absolutely lovely. It is a happy cheerful school, with advanced academic goals. There are many free time activities to sign up for, and the caliber of the people who send their children there is very high. This school is very high class, and I think there is nothing more to say, I am amazed!

Mt Pleasant Middle School 3

Posted September 16, 2006
- a former student
As a past student from this school I thought that the teachers really weren't there for teaching and that all they wanted to do was talk to other teachers. I felt that the teachers didn't have control of their classes and that the students had no respect for their teachers or peers. The students were rude, mean, disrespectful, and unfriendly to other students and peers. I do not recommend this school.

Posted January 19, 2006

Mt Pleasant Middle School
11 Broadlawn Dr, Livingston, NJ  07039
Last modified Mt Pleasant Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt Pleasant Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top