PK-5 & Ungraded
Livington, NJ

Burnet Hill School 2

Posted August 09, 2012
I'm sure this school has great teachers and a good curriculum but it literally is right underneath high powered power lines. I passed on buying a house in this area of town because of this. I don't know for sure that these powerlines have an adverse effect on ones health but I was going to take a chance with my sons health who would be in this school for 7 hours a day for 10 months a year for his first 6 years in school. I don't know why Livingston placed an elementary school in this spot.

Burnet Hill School 5

Posted September 29, 2010
No words, great school, great teachers couldn't be happier. Excellent school. I've just moved to the area and I could tell right away how well organized this school is. The teachers are excellent.

Burnet Hill School
25 Byron Place, Livington, NJ  07039
Last modified Burnet Hill School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burnet Hill School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top